No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

GDT
4/11 GDT - Hurricanes 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

246 posts in this topic

Ugh, the Bruins or Pens are going to have a field day with Lashoff and/or Kindl out there. Lashoff definitely wasn't drafted for a reason.

ONE goal for Franzen in the past EIGHTEEN games!!! Wow. I honestly didn't realize it was THAT bad. I'm speechless, that's horrible.

I'm not sure, but weren't Ken and Mick talking about how lousy the Canes PP has been? If so, that always seems to be the kiss of death - you knew they were going to score.

I can't remember the last time Abs created any offense. Mind boggling why he's on the top line..

Edited by ShanahanMan

I can't remember the last time Abs created any offense. Mind boggling why he's on the top line..

It's because of pianos or something.

Tampa/Columbus 0-0 after 1

...never mind I guess we decided to suck tonight

Edited by gowings00

Ahh Jimmy, terrible rebound control. No way that puck should get kicked out there.

Seems like the Wings have to work so hard to score and other teams get a couple chances and it goes in the net. Guess that's what happens with a horrid defense and sketchy goaltending.

Wings need to get it together. Defensively it's a scramble, offensively only the Nyquist line is getting to 2nd chances. I wish we hadn't clinched yet to be honest, the team always brought the second gear when they needed too.