• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/29 GDT - Red Wings 2 at Bruins 5

Rate this topic

I think Nyquist is smarter, but tats is more relentless.

Ha. Nyq jumped in the air on that one.

I agree. Overall Nyquist is better in my opinion but i love tats hes got fire and alot of heart. not that nyquist doesnt just sayin:p

Tatar! I don't understand why when the lines get juggled Weiss doesn't get moved around too. He creates things offensively.

Agreed. It really seems a waste to put him on the fourth line. Considering my eyball-test he might be our best passer/playmaker atm.

Nice to plant the seed. Boston thinking they might not win this one by relying on ye olde “hack, whack, throw it back (to the D)” hockey.

It's definitely some old school hockey out there. Hooking, holding the guy stick.

Good on Sheahan for his work against Chara at the end of the period. If the Wings hadn't just gotten a powerplay, they probably would've gotten a call there.

It's definitely some old school hockey out there. Hooking, holding the guy stick.

Good on Sheahan for his work against Chara at the end of the period. If the Wings hadn't just gotten a powerplay, they probably would've gotten a call there.

I said the same thing almost verbatim to this girl in my house.

She was screaming that chara was holding his stick, and I just said "parity baby."

Which I then had to explain.

But yeah.

Sheahan is shockingly strong on his skates.

I love how at one point the giant Ostrich looked to the ref hoping for a call against Sheahan because he couldn’t handle him at the end of the battle.

Sheahan’s getting stronger every game and will just be entering his prime when Larkin, Mantha, and AA are all banging around with him on the 2nd or 3rd line. :w00t: