• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Euro_Twins

Hudler Has 72 Points

Rate this topic

Living in Calgary, it's pretty funny to see how much they love Hudler. I'm happy for him (no pun intended) I didn't think he was a fit here after he came back from the KHL, too slow, but he found a great situation in Calgary and has taken advantage of it.

Living in Calgary, it's pretty funny to see how much they love Hudler. I'm happy for him (no pun intended) I didn't think he was a fit here after he came back from the KHL, too slow, but he found a great situation in Calgary and has taken advantage of it.

You're lucky to have been able to watch him and McGrattan play all those games.

And to train in the Hart family dungeon.

Edited by GMRwings1983

You're lucky to have been able to watch him and McGrattan play all those games.

And to train in the Hart family dungeon.

:lol: I've only been to a couple games live this year because of school, but the amount of McGrattan jerseys is absurd, a fan favorite enforcer buried in the minors. If their season had gone like the Leafs they'd probably have boycotted the games by now until they recalled him.

:lol: I've only been to a couple games live this year because of school, but the amount of McGrattan jerseys is absurd, a fan favorite enforcer buried in the minors. If their season had gone like the Leafs they'd probably have boycotted the games by now until they recalled him.

You mean putting butts in seats is actually better than selling corporate tickets to empty seats in the lower bowl?

Jeez, what a novel marketing concept.

Edited by GMRwings1983

You mean putting butts in seats is actually better than selling corporate tickets to empty seats in the lower bowl?

Jeez, what a novel marketing concept.

Burkie may not be the best GM (or president) but he's as savvy as they come. The fact that Engelland and Bollig play every night helps the barn fill up regardless of how the team does.

Plus, all their skill guys are small but rarely get run or targeted after the whistle, coincidence?! :ninja: