• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

puckbags

Sheahan and a 5th for Wilson and a 3rd

Rate this topic

I’d say Wilson was pretty much a throw in to send cap back the other way. Holland may have asked for a pick instead, but no dice, thus the upgraded pick. Rutherford knew Holland was at the cap and needed to sign AA, and he wanted Sheahan. The deal opened up just enough cap for it. Rutherford probably wasn’t about to give away a good pick for a ‘what if?’ player. He took a small chance. So far, he lost.

6 hours ago, lomekian said:

Can't quiet get a handle on Wilson...he seems quick and smart and ok at everything, but has no impact. He's the kind of guy who on a stacked team could randomly put of 40-50 points one year, get a big contract and then fall off a cliff. 

According to his stats, he's completely useless.  They should play him every game the rest of the season just to see if he can even register a point.  

1 hour ago, GMRwings1983 said:

According to his stats, he's completely useless.  They should play him every game the rest of the season just to see if he can even register a point.  

Yep. Knew there was a reason my Pens fan friend didn’t have much to say to me about  Wilson. Same with me to him about Sheahan. Big guy who plays soft and scored two goals last season in the final game. Bout it. Useless crap for useless crap. Just Sheahan costs more.