• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

Yzerman vs Fedorov. Which one was better?

Rate this topic

The Showdown  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Regardless of stats - I'll just go with the old 'eyeball' test...Slight edge to Fedorov.

I've always felt Sergei had more raw talent than Grand Master Y, but the latter played to his ability, and led by example whereas the former was known to float from time to time.

Still - wonder where Sergei would've ended up in Norris Trophy votes had he played a few full seasons on D?

I will go with Gretzky on this one.

It´s hard to say who was ´better´ because they both were really good in their own way, they both took profit of the other one, just because of the matchup options. they were just a great 1-2 punch. If I had to choose who I want on my team it would have been Stevie Y. Fedorov was probably better, but he was lacking heart imo. The team first mentality Stevie had, the passion and will gives him the edge.

On 8/28/2019 at 5:19 AM, Konnan511 said:

Most talented player and had the better peak? Fedorov. Add in leadership and drive, Yzerman.

Fedorov was the most dominating player I have ever seen play. He controlled games, he controlled the ice, and most importantly he flat out balled.

This.  Stevie had "heart" because he played thru injuries.  Lots of em.  Fedorov never got injured because he was a beast.  A lot of fans think he floated and took nights off.  Wrong.  He just didnt risk injury in december.  Come April and May every year, 91 was in beast mode every game.  Guy was awesome.

The front office agrees with me - and it's so true - which is why I repeat it every year, every month, and every day; #91 is never going in the rafters. They're going to leave a gap between #5 and #40 up there just to mock you foolish ignoramuses. Go put on your dirty old 91 jersey, sit down in your 93 Honda you like to pretend is Feds red Ferrari, crack 9 miller genuine drafts, feed your tomagachi you still take care of, clutch your princess Diane beanie baby, and cry a big nostalgic cry. Kournikova left that disloyal cyka bylat for good reason. Oh boohoo a swindler tricked me out of all money. Karmas a ***** comrade.

40 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The front office agrees with me - and it's so true - which is why I repeat it every year, every month, and every day; #91 is never going in the rafters. They're going to leave a gap between #5 and #40 up there just to mock you foolish ignoramuses. Go put on your dirty old 91 jersey, sit down in your 93 Honda you like to pretend is Feds red Ferrari, crack 9 miller genuine drafts, feed your tomagachi you still take care of, clutch your princess Diane beanie baby, and cry a big nostalgic cry. Kournikova left that disloyal cyka bylat for good reason. Oh boohoo a swindler tricked me out of all money. Karmas a ***** comrade.

Thanks