• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/29 Onwards GDT - Red Wings @ Stars - 8:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

well, I  am glad I resisted spending a lot of money on tickets and driving to Dallas for this.  Stars fans are brutal (as only fair-weather fans can be) when they are this far ahead.  I don't need that in my life... I would like a goal, at least, so it's not a SHUT OUT!!!!

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

He's not wrong though, I read earlier that Larkin and Abby are combined for about the same point total this season as Benn and Sequin. Let that sink in for a minute. Seguin makes 6.5 per, and isn't Benn getting something insane like 11 mil?

I don't think the math works out that way. Seguin's right there with Larkin and Benn isn't far behind Larkin. And Abby has, like, 12 points.

But, I mean, yeah. From what I'm hearing from Stars fans, Benn and Seguin haven't been the players they're being paid to be. The Stars' problems go way beyond those two having slightly disappointing seasons, but with big contracts come big expectations...

4 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Thx John

I'm-1 now.  Lame

Look at you, trying to act like you're not -3.

"My stream was down!"

A LIKELY EXCUSE!

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

I don't think the math works out that way. Seguin's right there with Larkin and Benn isn't far behind Larkin. And Abby has, like, 12 points.

But, I mean, yeah. From what I'm hearing from Stars fans, Benn and Seguin haven't been the players they're being paid to be. The Stars' problems go way beyond those two having slightly disappointing seasons, but with big contracts come big expectations...

Yeah I looked at that also, maybe they said Larkin Nyquist as our top two versus those two and putting salary and roles side by side.

Maybe put Howard in net in the 4rd.... Bernier has already played an entire game worth of SOGS.... with little defense

Just now, Jonas Mahonas said:

Ericsson is a mess right now

I literally just screamed at him ... as if that will help?  LOL

2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Yeah I looked at that also, maybe they said Larkin Nyquist as our top two versus those two and putting salary and roles side by side.

That makes more sense, yeah.

In any case, congrats to the Red Wings for being narrative fodder. People will say the Stars responded to Lites' callout, but really the Wings just suck. :(

On that note...

End of 2nd. Wings trail 0-3.

Woof.

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I don't know about you guys, but i'm pumped for this upcoming 6 goal 3rd period Wings comeback.

*takes a shot*

My body is ready.

1 minute ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

You love to see it..

There is no love left in my heart. Only an undying hatred for Blake Comeau and people who think hot dogs are sandwiches.

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

*takes a shot*

My body is ready.

There is no love left in my heart. Only an undying hatred for Blake Comeau and people who think hot dogs are sandwiches.

But a hot dog is a sandwich. It's literally meat and a condiment between two pieces of bread. 

9 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I will once I eat this pineapple pizza I ordered.

You have made a powerful enemy today, my friend.

Fortunately for you, I'm gonna be drunk soon and I probably won't remember any of this.

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Who's even playing in the Winter Classic this year? That's about how much I care.

Patriots and Yankees, I think. Don't quote me on that.

5 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Who's even playing in the Winter Classic this year? That's about how much I care.

Also, you'd think they would put what teams are playing in the commercial.

Blackhorks and Bruins.  I so do not care... hate them both.  Venue is Notre Dame stadium... who cares?

Hot dog are not a sammich.