• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

4/4 Penultimate GDT - Red Wings @ Penguins - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Let’s hope not cause we beat sabres and rangers lose twice they move to 4th and we’re 6th and can potentially drop to 8-9 ... not bad when your stuck 2-3 for 70 games 

Rather take those chances than fall back to 6th with rangers losing twice and take the chance we drop to 9th

A whole 1%

You should gamble

23 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I learned many years ago to never attend the last game of the season if the Wings are in the playoffs, 'cause who the frk cares and none of the veterans play and the game is awful  If the Wings are not in the playoffs, who the frk cares and half the team mails it in, and it's awful.  Do not go to the last game of the season.

It is the last game of the season.  I will be watching.  LGRW!!

LET'S GO! :punk:

23 minutes ago, BigWillieStyle said:

Do we honestly have enough people to replace them? Or should we go old school, and just roster 15 players?

I like how we've used, like, 30 emergency call-ups and people are still mad at the Wings for not tanking hard enough. Holland and Blashill have been trying their hardest to crash this plane into the ocean but the MLB simply refused to play ball.

18 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Sabres beat us on Saturday, and finish ahead of us in the standings... We gain a whole 1% in the draft lottery and Red Wings fans rejoice... Three days later the Sabres win the draft lottery, despite the significant advantage we gained over them on the last day of the season... We drop down to 6th... 

I know what you said was meant tongue in cheek, but f*** scratching players, f*** tanking... Let the balls fall where they may...

Exactly. That's the nightmare scenario. The most devastating karmic gut punch the hockey gods have in their arsenal.

main-qimg-96afd61293beb171e5b7f17847171f

Edited by Dabura

10 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Let’s hope not cause we beat sabres and rangers lose twice they move to 4th and we’re 6th and can potentially drop to 8-9 ... not bad when your stuck 2-3 for 70 games 

Rather take those chances than fall back to 6th with rangers losing twice and take the chance we drop to 9th

Buffalo should just start printing Hughes jerseys. It work so well for them with McDavid.

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I like how we've used, like, 30 emergency call-ups and people are still mad at the Wings for not tanking hard enough. Holland and Blashill have been trying their hardest to crash this plane into the ocean but the MLB simply refused to play ball.

Are we allowed to dip into Little Ceasars players? :lol:

10 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Its 2% if we win and rangers lose twice which is a real possibility and 5.5 % diff odds to get in the top 3  and we drop to 6th we give ourselves the chance of dropping to 9 

but ya keep living in 420land

Tell ya what, I'll gamble we don't win the lottery regardless of where we finish. How much money you wanna put on this?

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

That's not me in the photo but I'd gladly agree to this. I have an old Lidstrom jersey I spilled coffee on (white) that I could burn for you.

That sounds like sacrilege to me.