• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/6 The Lindstrom Era GDT - Red Wings @ Sabres - 7:00 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

True. It's not even close.

I get that you're having fun saying Bowey sucks! Cholowski sucks! Durrr... But there's no way you actually believe that Biega is better. He's awful. He brings nothing. He's terrible defensively. He's terrible offensively. He's a good skater, but that's literally it. He tries to play bigger than he is, but the only problem is, he's not bigger than he is... I think he may be the worst defenseman we've dressed in quite some time...

2 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I get that you're having fun saying Bowey sucks! Cholowski sucks! Durrr... But there's no way you actually believe that Biega is better. He's awful. He brings nothing. He's terrible defensively. He's terrible offensively. He's a good skater, but that's literally it. He tries to play bigger than he is, but the only problem is, he's not bigger than he is... I think he may be the worst defenseman we've dressed in quite some time...

Hicketts - Biega

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Fun? There's absolutely nothing fun about watching ANOTHER 1st round D man become Mayor of poopville. You should be furious like me instead of whining about him being scratched. 

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Hicketts - Biega

That'd be a "fun" pair to watch... We should send Biega down to see how they look together...

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

Fun? There's absolutely nothing fun about watching ANOTHER 1st round D man become Mayor of poopville. You should be furious like me instead of whining about him being scratched. 

It's amazing that you're giving up on a 21 year old Cholowski, that has actually been good offensively, but has struggled defensively (not at all uncommon for a young defenseman)... But yet you think 20 year old Rasmussen is the next coming...

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

That'd be a "fun" pair to watch... We should send Biega down to see how they look together...

It's amazing that you're giving up on a 21 year old Cholowski, that has actually been good offensively, but has struggled defensively (not at all uncommon for a young defenseman)... But yet you think 20 year old Rasmussen is the next coming...

Cholowski is so bad someone made an entire thread about him sucking

Ras is a beast

9 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Alright big brain. Why do you think Cholowski is scratched? 

I'll add that I'm not in any way saying that Cholowski has been good enough. He hasn't. There's no disputing that. I am however, saying that he's 100% been better than Alex f***ing Biega, along with every other (12) defenseman that have dressed for the Red Wings this season...

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

I'll add that I'm not in any way saying that Cholowski has been good enough. He hasn't. There's no disputing that. I am however, saying that he's 100% been better than Alex f***ing Biega, along with every other (12) defenseman that have dressed for the Red Wings this season...

Cholo is young and has potential, but nah he's not clearly better than anyone

But Cholowski is only 21 and still has great potential. Maybe Blashill expects more than he's getting. Biega's a sewer rat that can be thrown to the wolves. 

4 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

You never really answered my question.

How the f*** would I know why Blashill scratched him? 

Why did Yzerman call up Lindstrom and not Seider?

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

But Cholowski is only 21 and still has great potential. Maybe Blashill expects more than he's getting. Biega's a sewer rat that can be thrown to the wolves. 

Sure. But Cholowski has been better this season. You reward players for that. You don't reward s***ty veterans for awful play.

2 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

He is clearly better than Biega. So is Bowey.

Nah

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Biega is the bulldog. Love the way that kid plays.

Just now, krsmith17 said:

How the f*** would I know why Blashill scratched him?

It's easy, cause he sucks

Why did Yzerman call up Lindstrom and not Seider?

To get a look at the kid at the NHL level I'd assume

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Biega is the bulldog. Love the way that kid plays.

He has heart, but to say he is a bulldog is laughable. More like a chihuahua...

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

It's easy, cause he sucks

Yeah, almost as much as Larkin and Zadina eh?