• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Players who might be available due to expansion draft

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

You just dont get it , its not your fault

there’s a better chance of florida not gettng in the playoffs next season than getting back in the top 4 teams of the league

boston/toronto/tb can all surpass them and theres a good shot 5 teams in the metropolitan division can make the playoffs leaving them out . Have the panthers have a good season? Yes , but lets not pretend the new division formats and playing the same teams over and over had no bearing on this

To say Florida has a decent chance at not making the playoffs next year is laughable at best. The Panthers are having a good season because they have a fantastic roster. 

Will this season produce anomalies? Absolutely. But the cream always rises to the top. 

Go back to ranting to your 3 Twitter followers. 

4 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

To say Florida has a decent chance at not making the playoffs next year is laughable at best. The Panthers are having a good season because they have a fantastic roster. 

Will this season produce anomalies? Absolutely. But the cream always rises to the top. 

Yes very laughable to think boston tampa toronto nyi pitt wash canes can all surpass them ... throw in nyr phi mtl in the mix and yes its wayyyy against the realm of possibilities the powerhouse panthers can miss the playoffs . Your in for a big surprise

go back to ranting to greg krupa on twitter and your hookers you go visit , must be tough times for you now

and imagine making fun of someone’s followers on twitter when you have less yourself

idiot

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

2 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Yes very laughable to think boston tampa toronto nyi pitt wash canes can all surpass them ... throw in nyr phi mtl in the mix and yes its wayyyy against the realm of possibilities the powerhouse panthers can miss the playoffs . Your in for a big surprise

go back to ranting to greg krupa on twitter and your hookers you go visit , must be tough times for you now

and imagine making fun of someone’s followers on twitter when you have less yourself

idiot

You realize that if Boston, Tampa, NY, PIT, and WSH all finish ahead of Florida, that the Panthers still make it, right?Hell NYR and Habs can make it and Florida can STILL be in. 

As for Twitter, the difference is I use it to enjoy memes and follow hockey s*** and engage with Red Wings fans. You angrily tweet into the empty abyss like some sort of raging, basement dwelling man-child. 

20 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

You just dont get it , its not your fault

there’s a better chance of florida not gettng in the playoffs next season than getting back in the top 4 teams of the league

boston/toronto/tb can all surpass them and theres a good shot 5 teams in the metropolitan division can make the playoffs leaving them out . Have the panthers have a good season? Yes , but lets not pretend the new division formats and playing the same teams over and over had no bearing on this

Apparently YOU don't get it. If you play the same teams over and over, but those teams are really good, then it actually suggests you'll have a better record next year. You seem to think the addition of Boston and Toronto make some big difference but you're ignoring the fact that they'll play Buffalo and Ottawa just as often. So even if Florida lost every one of the games they'll play against Toronto and Boston (they won't), they'll have about 12-15 games against the Red Wings, Ottawa, and Buffalo to pad their stats. Plus, they'll only play Carolina (2nd in the league and conference finalist last year) twice (instead of 8 times). Will play Dallas (defending Stanley Cup finalist) twice (instead of 8 times). Will play Chicago or Nashville (both currently playoff teams) a combined 4 times (instead of 16). They'll also play Tampa 2-3 fewer times.

It's almost like you start with your conclusion and then work backward to try and figure out the logic.

Edited by kipwinger

11 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

7 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

idiot

Both screenshot your follower account on twitter so we know who the bigger loser is

6 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

Both screenshot your follower account on twitter so we know who the bigger loser is

@The 91 of Ryans

Like %: 67

@Gniwder

Like %: 22

Never make anything about popularity..........

23 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

He can have my apparent Twitter hookers. I can no longer afford them having just spent $3500 on a dog

What kind of dog did you get??

I'm now the proud father of a beagle. The fat ***** was free.

2 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Tis not born yet, but all is in place. Getting a Doberman. He will be named Seider. He'll be born in June and ready to come home in August.

Beagles name is Lancaster (named after no one). Year old and the turd is already 45 lbs lmao.

Dobermans are lowkey great dogs and I've considered getting one b4. The only downside I found with them is the health problems. Friend of mine had multiple and none of them lived much past 7 years old. Hope you went to a good breeder, but for 3500 I'm sure you did.

1 minute ago, Gniwder said:

Beagles name is Lancaster (named after no one). Year old and the turd is already 45 lbs lmao.

Dobermans are lowkey great dogs and I've considered getting one b4. The only downside I found with them is the health problems. Friend of mine had multiple and none of them lived much past 7 years old. Hope you went to a good breeder, but for 3500 I'm sure you did.

That's awesome!

And yeah, we went with the most reputable breeder in Canada. They are all about the show dogs and what not. They don't do any of the inhumane breeding bulls*** you often find. I'm on the hunt to find a Seider jersey that'll fit a full grown Doberman. Will get one custom made from an XS jersey if I have to haha

1 hour ago, marcaractac said:

You realize that if Boston, Tampa, NY, PIT, and WSH all finish ahead of Florida, that the Panthers still make it, right?Hell NYR and Habs can make it and Florida can STILL be in. 

As for Twitter, the difference is I use it to enjoy memes and follow hockey s*** and engage with Red Wings fans. You angrily tweet into the empty abyss like some sort of raging, basement dwelling man-child. 

You forgot toronto ... leafs/bos/tb get top 3 and 5 of the metropolitan the panthers dont get in , heck im not even a habs fans and they pose a threat to them next seasojncause theyd still be in the mix . We’ll see next season

oh ya who you trying to kid? All you do is talk to old man greg kruppa and a catalogue of prostitutes  you use your paycheque on to talk on cam with these days ... protected  your twitter from people so they dont the truth ah? Haha proved my point

go bug someone else

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Apparently YOU don't get it. If you play the same teams over and over, but those teams are really good, then it actually suggests you'll have a better record next year. You seem to think the addition of Boston and Toronto make some big difference but you're ignoring the fact that they'll play Buffalo and Ottawa just as often. So even if Florida lost every one of the games they'll play against Toronto and Boston (they won't), they'll have about 12-15 games against the Red Wings, Ottawa, and Buffalo to pad their stats. Plus, they'll only play Carolina (2nd in the league and conference finalist last year) twice (instead of 8 times). Will play Dallas (defending Stanley Cup finalist) twice (instead of 8 times). Will play Chicago or Nashville (both currently playoff teams) a combined 4 times (instead of 16). They'll also play Tampa 2-3 fewer times.

It's almost like you start with your conclusion and then work backward to try and figure out the logic.

How the f*** does playing chicago and columbus help you against wsh,pitt,nyi,nyr,bos,tor etc.. add to that the west and colorado,vegas etc..  but yes lets pretend theyll be so much better cause they get ottawa more and buffalo (who’ll be better than this season) and ignore that being top 4 in their division next season wont guarantee them a playoff spot

Just keep pretending playing the rest of the league instead of the same 7 teams over and over wont matter next season ... we cant keep going over this same bulls*** over and over but it wont make a f***en difference . We’ll see what next season brings

1 hour ago, marcaractac said:

All my followers are bots. I'm on Twitter for the memes and keeping up with interests. I don't tweet. I leave the desire to be an online influencer to the pros like @nyqvististhefuture

Yes all of a sudden i wanna be an influencer on twitter and you just wanna go on twitter for s***s and giggles of your 50 followers , greg kruppa and your catalogue of hookers

idiot

58 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

He can have my apparent Twitter hookers. I can no longer afford them having just spent $3500 on a dog

Apparent 

lmao truth hurts so much you protected your twitter

4 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

You forgot toronto ... leafs/bos/tb get top 3 and 5 of the metropolitan the panthers dont get in , heck im not even a habs fans and they pose a threat to them next seasojncause theyd still be in the mix . We’ll see next season

oh ya who you trying to kid? All you do is talk to old man greg kruppa and a catalogue of prostitutes  you use your paycheque on to talk on cam with these days ... protected  your twitter from people so they dont the truth ah? Haha proved my point

go bug someone else

Krup can hold an adult hockey conversation, unlike yourself. And if comedians and gaming journalists who happen to be female are automatically hookers in your eyes, then you're just misogynistic garbage anyway. 

Just now, marcaractac said:

Krup can hold an adult hockey conversation, unlike yourself. And if comedians and gaming journalists who happen to be female are automatically hookers in your eyes, then you're just misogynistic garbage anyway. 

Krupp is the only one who talks to you so before trying to be a smart ass look at yourself

lmfao they all say theyre hookers on their profiles bahahaha you blocking your profile now from people prove my point ... if you took care of yourself and worked out maybe you wouldnt have to pay to talk to someone

later

12 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Krupp is the only one who talks to you so before trying to be a smart ass look at yourself

lmfao they all say theyre hookers on their profiles bahahaha you blocking your profile now from people prove my point ... if you took care of yourself and worked out maybe you wouldnt have to pay to talk to someone

later

You really seem to hate women. Did someone hurt you?

52 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

go bug someone else

How the f*** does playing chicago and columbus help you against wsh,pitt,nyi,nyr,bos,tor etc.. add to that the west and colorado,vegas etc..  but yes lets pretend theyll be so much better cause they get ottawa more and buffalo (who’ll be better than this season) and ignore that being top 4 in their division next season wont guarantee them a playoff spot

Just keep pretending playing the rest of the league instead of the same 7 teams over and over wont matter next season ... we cant keep going over this same bulls*** over and over but it wont make a f***en difference . We’ll see what next season brings

Lol, so in your version of reality Buffalo is going to get better (despite playing better teams) but Florida will get worse (despite playing easier teams) next season? 

Similarly, ONLY Florida will be hurt by the return to the old divisions but not Tampa or Boston or Toronto or Carolina?

You HAVE to know how silly your reasoning is no?

Edited by kipwinger

40 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

That's awesome!

And yeah, we went with the most reputable breeder in Canada. They are all about the show dogs and what not. They don't do any of the inhumane breeding bulls*** you often find. I'm on the hunt to find a Seider jersey that'll fit a full grown Doberman. Will get one custom made from an XS jersey if I have to haha

But the question is... are you gonna crop the ears and bob the tail?

Just now, kipwinger said:

Lol, so in your version of reality Buffalo is going to get better (despite playing better teams) but Florida will get worse (despite playing easier teams) next season? 

Similarly, ONLY Florida will be hurt by the return to the old divisions but Tampa or Boston or Toronto or Carolina?

You HAVE to know how silly your reasoning is no?

In my version? Did anyone think buffalo would be dead last in the league and eichel would have 2 goals? Stop lieing to yourself , you know the answer ....if eichel is traded this all changes obviously but i have zero reason to think theyll be this bad next season with him returning . Teams already playing better since kruger left

I never said buffalo would get in the playoffs just not be at the bottom.... dude tampa/boston/toronto have been virtually top 3 locks for years and if you think florida will over take them next year because of a mirage of season than go ahead , we’ll see next season when things get back to normal and only top 3 teams in a division are guaranteed a playoff spot

Just as silly as your reasoning for thinking florida is a sudden powerhouse team cause they played the same 7 teams (one dealing with covid at the start of the season and losing bishop,seguin,radulov mind you) over and over 

Next year will be fun

3 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Because im not taking airplanes to bigger citiies in canada and paying 500$ an hour to see them? Lmao ok there dr phil

IDK where you're going these days, but a decent hooker shouldn't cost you $500. Maybe an 11/10 one will cost this much, but those ones are all about the hustle and are likely to only do the bare minimum to get your money.

$200 should get you everything you need from a decent hardworking gal. Or about $250 Canadian I guess.

Though it's a good strategy to offer a reduced rate upfront, then tell her you'll double it once your satisfied. Keeps em motivated.

9 minutes ago, Gniwder said:

IDK where you're going these days, but a decent hooker shouldn't cost you $500. Maybe an 11/10 one will cost this much, but those ones are all about the hustle and are likely to only do the bare minimum to get your money.

$200 should get you everything you need from a decent hardworking gal. Or about $250 Canadian I guess.

Though it's a good strategy to offer a reduced rate upfront, then tell her you'll double it once your satisfied. Keeps em motivated.

Thanks for the tip , im sure he’ll appreciate it