No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

7/23 GDT - 2021 Entry Draft

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Hockey is not for everyone - SBNation

>Being good at hockey does not entitle a person to play in the NHL
Maybe entitle is the wrong word, but being good at hockey is kinda THEE requirement...

>The NHL should be reserved for the most honorable who have demonstrated their humanity
Yeah like...

• Claude Giroux who groped a male police officer
  • Auston Matthews who tried to get in a woman's car then showed her his ass and spread his butt cheeks
  • Evander Kane who choked a woman and tried to drag her back to his apartment
  • Patrick Kane who beats up cab drivers
  • Patrick Kane rape accusations
  • Dany Heatley's drunk driving
  • Tim Horton's drunk driving
  • Bobby Hull beating women
  • Stevens and Ciccarrelli raping a girl in a limo
  • Kuznetsov, Probert, Hudler, Stoll, Richards, etc drug use
  • DeAngelo beating on his teammates
  • Austin Watson beating women

>The justice is meant to punish, reform, and give second chance. Society and the NHL should not give second chances.
Well that's not a slippery slope...

From the article:

"His second chance was being free to give his victim a meaningful apology and make amends in a manner satisfactory to her, to still live his life, play his sport, and to decide to be a better person going forward..."

So basically everything that has happened. What exactly is she complaining about then?

2 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Well he also told the police that she told him "I'm gonna ruin your career"

I still don't understand what the author's problem is. Based on what has happened since the incident, his "second chance" has played out exactly as she says it should.

So does she have a problem that he was drafted? Why? How else is going to "play his sport"? I guess he could go undrafted and be signed as a free agent, but what would be the point? He is still playing in the NHL either way.

Or is her problem with him playing in the NHL and she thinks he should only be able to play at lower levels? If so, what is the point?

Please explain o wise woke lady, please tell us what to believe so as not to be labeled a misogynist.

5 hours ago, Dabura said:

The author's problem is it's SB Nation, which is Vox, which is cancer.

I love trolling their videos.

14 hours ago, blueadams said:

Zadina.

Rasmussen.

Veleno.

Berggren.

McIsaac.

Which of Holland's remaining prospects are future busts that should be dealt while still possible?

McIsaac. I dont see the others as bust material.

37 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Mailloux picks confirms who is not welcome in the NHL

Lol what are these people on about

Who has a front office job that has a domestic violence conviction? I honestly don't know who she's referring to.

Do your crime. Do your time. Then get back on the ice and get me some ******* goals.

We have more POC players than ever, and our first openly g-ay player. Everyone celebrates it publicly. WTF is she talking about.

Auston Matthews showed his ass to a woman who is a veteran with PTSD. By continuing to employ him the Leafs are alienating all veterans, meaning hockey is not for everyone. Auston did a thing against society and can no longer pursue his profession.

Compared to the NFL and NBA, the NHL is a bunch of choir boys.

" When diverse perspectives are not heard and valued, expressing other viewpoints can feel unheard and unsafe." 

Yeah. Like a conservative on social media.

51 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Mailloux picks confirms who is not welcome in the NHL

Lol what are these people on about

Who has a front office job that has a domestic violence conviction? I honestly don't know who she's referring to.

Do your crime. Do your time. Then get back on the ice and get me some ******* goals.

We have more POC players than ever, and our first openly g-ay player. Everyone celebrates it publicly. WTF is she talking about.

Auston Matthews showed his ass to a woman who is a veteran with PTSD. By continuing to employ him the Leafs are alienating all veterans, meaning hockey is not for everyone. Auston did a thing against society and can no longer pursue his profession.

This $hit is never going to end unfortunately.

11 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Compared to the NFL and NBA, the NHL is a bunch of choir boys.

" When diverse perspectives are not heard and valued, expressing other viewpoints can feel unheard and unsafe." 

Yeah. Like a conservative on social media.

Maybe the 'white privilege' has an effect?