• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

Red Wings Fired AL Sobotka

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

My coworkers' former coworker was allowed to retire...Al's case was 50 some years of service  'down the drain'...

They did him dirty fersure. He was a longstanding iconic employee. Should have let him retire instead of termination. 

3 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

They did him dirty fersure. He was a longstanding iconic employee. Should have let him retire instead of termination. 

Indeed...Chances are he stepped on some toes over the years (I think it was on Reddit where I had read a comment from a former coworker of his - Al is/was a heavy drinker with an attitude)...This was a convenient way of getting rid of him.

7 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

I would have just demoted him to octopus duty until he retired.

7 hours ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Indeed...Chances are he stepped on some toes over the years (I think it was on Reddit where I had read a comment from a former coworker of his - Al is/was a heavy drinker with an attitude)...This was a convenient way of getting rid of him.

I think this had become common knowledge.

On 1/23/2024 at 8:59 PM, Troy McClure said:

It wouldn't go over well. It's very veiny and worn. Not smooth and nice like a female penis.

Isnt that how you clean barnacles off the yachts?

8 hours ago, Motor City Mullets said:

From my understanding and the pics I had seen of the area/s he pee'd - it was outta plain sight and only seen by a fellow maintenance employee.

I work in healthcare so I see all kinds of unusual $hit...Seems like they wanted him gone - if I had a grudge against him then maybe I'd say sumthin to the 'boss', but otherwise I'd keep it to myself, or have a private chat with him.

If he was an alcoholic, his urine may have been an effective drain cleaner.