• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bIueadams

11/17 - Andrew Copp Breakout Coming GDT - Wings at Sharks - 730 PM PST

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, marcaractac said:

There really is nowhere in the lineup for Zadina when this roster is healthy

The additions of the new guys, and specifically the fact that those guys are flourishing, will be Zadina's death knell. He's the same s***ty player he's always been. But you add Suter, Kubalik, Perron, Berggren, and (sorta) Vrana in two years and suddenly Zadina's run out of track. Sucks because if he'd been traded a year ago we'd have gotten something for him. Now he'll be a throw in. I'm actually more excited to see Pius Suter get traded than I am for Zadina. It's clear which player has more value.

20 hours ago, marcaractac said:

There really is nowhere in the lineup for Zadina when this roster is healthy

True, but when is any roster fully healthy. There are always injuries, so I'm sure he will still get a chance.

7 hours ago, kliq said:

True, but when is any roster fully healthy. There are always injuries, so I'm sure he will still get a chance.

I just hope SY doesn't continue to factor him into the active roster. He should be considered our 13th forward going forward.

Next year:

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Ray
Vrana - Copp - Perron
Fabbri - Ras - Kubalik
Soderblom - Veleno - Berggren
+a couple grinding/defensive/PK UFA's
Zadina

10 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

I just hope SY doesn't continue to factor him into the active roster. He should be considered our 13th forward going forward.

Next year:

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Ray
Vrana - Copp - Perron
Fabbri - Ras - Kubalik
Soderblom - Veleno - Berggren
+a couple grinding/defensive/PK UFA's
Zadina

1) Vrana is a coke head, and his lack of commitment off ice during the summer has now cost our team 2 seasons.  He can get fked.  I hope he's gone at the deadline.  What a total waste of talent.

2) Fabbri is not gonna make it.  Fingers crossed, but he cant stay healthy.

3) Soderblom is not a good hockey player right now.  The novelty is over until he learns how to skate faster and increases his stamina.

Bertuzzi-Larkin-Raymond

Berggren-Copp-Perron

Kubalik-Veleno-Athanasiou

Zadina-Kasper-Sundqvist

18 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

1) Vrana is a coke head, and his lack of commitment off ice during the summer has now cost our team 2 seasons.  He can get fked.  I hope he's gone at the deadline.  What a total waste of talent.

2) Fabbri is not gonna make it.  Fingers crossed, but he cant stay healthy.

3) Soderblom is not a good hockey player right now.  The novelty is over until he learns how to skate faster and increases his stamina.

Bertuzzi-Larkin-Raymond

Berggren-Copp-Perron

Kubalik-Veleno-Athanasiou

Zadina-Kasper-Sundqvist

1. Cocaine makes you better - I'm fine with this

2. Lets see how bad he is when he returns - he certainly can't sustain another ACL injury

3. I wouldn't mind Soder going down

Sunny is about the only forward I want to re-sign not named Larkin/Bertuzzi. We need a few more grinding types in the bottom 6 to take some of the PK load off of Larkin/Bertuzzi/Copp etc. And also cause we don't want a bottom 6 with almost no vets.

Instead of AA I'd prefer to bring back Namestnikov, Glendog, or Helm, or grab someone like Girgensons

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

1. Cocaine makes you better - I'm fine with this

2. Lets see how bad he is when he returns - he certainly can't sustain another ACL injury

3. I wouldn't mind Soder going down

Sunny is about the only forward I want to re-sign not named Larkin/Bertuzzi. We need a few more grinding types in the bottom 6 to take some of the PK load off of Larkin/Bertuzzi/Copp etc. And also cause we don't want a bottom 6 with almost no vets.

Instead of AA I'd prefer to bring back Namestnikov, Glendog, or Helm, or grab someone like Girgensons

Its not the coke that bothers me.  its the substitution of coke for training that does.  wtf is wrong with detroit's strength training program?  our guys are all wimps.

38 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Its not the coke that bothers me.  its the substitution of coke for training that does.  wtf is wrong with detroit's strength training program?  our guys are all wimps.

Vrana is always good AF when he's actually playing. It's just been injuries and now this. Could have gotten addicted to pain killers while sidelined. Which also makes him better and I am okay with.