• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2023 Offseason Thread

Rate this topic

14 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

Reports coming in that CGF are trying to trade Christopher Tanev, Noah Hanafin, and Nick Zadorov.

Here is what I would do: Trade them Ben Chariot and a 2nd round pick for Zadorov. We escape that long contract that BC has. They get a defender that is signed to play for them for a good long time while they retool.

Seider - Walman
Gostisbhere - Holl
Petry - Zadorov
Matta

Then next year Z can go back to Russia and Gostisbhere can sign for a large contract back in Philly or Arizona. Giving us enough room to bring some rookies up and complete the rebuild.

Mantha also looks like he's available. I'm wondering how cheap we could bring him back for. Any thoughts?

$5 says once Zadorov gets here - he won't  leave...I can imagine he and Kostin having a good time in the D...

Why Do Slavs Squat? | diggit magazine

14 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

Here is what I would do: Trade them Ben Chariot and a 2nd round pick for Zadorov. We escape that long contract that BC has. They get a defender that is signed to play for them for a good long time while they retool.

We shouldn't give up a 2nd to escape that contract. No desperate need for cap space right now. Wait until we actually need to get out, then it will be cheaper because of the rising cap and less years on left on the contract. Giving up assets now is dumb. Besides, Zadorov doesn't make us any better.

46 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

We shouldn't give up a 2nd to escape that contract. No desperate need for cap space right now. Wait until we actually need to get out, then it will be cheaper because of the rising cap and less years on left on the contract. Giving up assets now is dumb. Besides, Zadorov doesn't make us any better.

Change the name to Hanafin. Now youre interested I bet. Thats how deals work. You haggle back n forth!

We don't need to get rid of Chiarot. Just play him less. And we don't need one of Calgary's dmen when we have Edvinsson, Wallinder, and ASP coming up.

On 11/4/2023 at 7:54 PM, bIueadams said:

yet here you are fabricating lmao

I heard SY wanted to trade Bert to the Rags so he could move up to 1 and draft Stutzle.

1 hour ago, Axl Foley said:

We don't need to get rid of Chiarot. Just play him less. And we don't need one of Calgary's dmen when we have Edvinsson, Wallinder, and ASP coming up.

I heard SY wanted to trade Bert to the Rags so he could move up to 1 and draft Stutzle.

Chiarots contract is the problem. CGFs dmen expire next year!