Kingpin > The Big Lebowski

4 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Bowling for Colummbine > Kingpin > The Big Lebowski

Big Lebowski GIF - Big Lebowski The - Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

make it stop

Jesus-why-the-hell-was-this-too-big GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

No. He'll trade his rights before that happens. He has much more value than Zadina.

He will get signed.  Veleno is putting in the work.  Joe's problem is his lack of confidence.  He was talking to Fabbri last year early on with puppy eyes.  Robby fricking Fabbri.  Not McDavid or Crosby.  Fabbri.  Nothing says "Even I think I suck" more than cozying up to a middle 6 guy for comfort.  Just be a man already, Joe.  Jesus.

I think SY expects more of Joey Staberoni, and he's showing him just how much of a free ride this is not. Your buddy from the same draft? Literally fuqqin terminated this summer. Your contract? I haven't even called your agent back yet. Why? Forgot you were on the team. Whuh? I forgot because that's how little I think of you. You're almost nothing to this team. Certainly nothing to me. I couldn't sell you if I bothered to try. Which I won't because you're worthless 5th line scum. You disgusting franco-italian failed science experiment. It's because of men like you why this rebuild is so far behind. The same kind of men that lost us vietnam. Wannabe hippy drug smoking freaks. Should have shot them along with the dinks at my lai.

5 hours ago, bIueadams said:

I think SY expects more of Joey Staberoni, and he's showing him just how much of a free ride this is not. Your buddy from the same draft? Literally fuqqin terminated this summer. Your contract? I haven't even called your agent back yet. Why? Forgot you were on the team. Whuh? I forgot because that's how little I think of you. You're almost nothing to this team. Certainly nothing to me. I couldn't sell you if I bothered to try. Which I won't because you're worthless 5th line scum. You disgusting franco-italian failed science experiment. It's because of men like you why this rebuild is so far behind. The same kind of men that lost us vietnam. Wannabe hippy drug smoking freaks. Should have shot them along with the dinks at my lai.

There's a lot of truth to this.  These last 2 free agent periods have been A LOT busier than they should have been.  The rebuild began in 17, and the ufas should have been abundant then.  By this time, our Zadinas, Velenos, and Manthas should have been coming into their own and producing strongly.  But consistent Holland strikeouts has forced Yzerman to rebuild the rebuild.  I wanted Veleno to work out, but I dont see it happening.