• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bIueadams

10/28 - Wings @ Boston - "You still trust the Yzerplan... right?" Edition - 7PM EST

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

@kipwinger doesnt like to hang out with us anymore. If we stop over hyping Joe will you guys stop pouting?

Really disappointment in the turn out for this game. Wings don't deserve to win if the threads are dead on arrival.

They don't deserve to win if they don't start playing better.

What a dive by McAvoy. I mean it was a high stick, but it grazed his helmet and he went down like he was shot. 

40 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

I agree he's looked worse this year - and its not very good that SY cheaped out with Reimer and Lyon to back him up...

I guess this is why you draft Cossa's and Augustines at least.

who was the old Bruins play by play guy? Jack Edwards?

Ive been watching the bruins feed and whoever the hell is in there now is beyond terrible. I switched to mickey and ken.

Seriously go watch the bruins feed. you will shoot yourself in the face.

I can only get the Boston feed on sportsnet. It's so awful

2 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

What a dive by McAvoy. I mean it was a high stick, but it grazed his helmet and he went down like he was shot. 

I can only get the Boston feed on sportsnet. It's so awful

Seriously, Jack was GREAT (he wasnt) compared to whatever theyre doing now

Just now, Euro_Twins said:

No he's always this bad 

Guess i havent heard his voice in 5 months and assumed it was a new retard. Boston is cancer. And we, the american delegation, officially offer Canada Boston in exchange for Windsor.

They're in molasses. 3 shots on 4 power plays? Debrincat passes up a one timer? Sprong double pumps instead of one timing it allowing Swayman to get in position...

...also I blame Lalonde. After they went to 5-1 he was asked how he felt about his top line. He said they were producing but it'll be unsustainable. He put the voodoo in their head and now they're on their way to a 3rd loss in a row. Blame him for the negativity of this team now. 

12 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Guess i havent heard his voice in 5 months and assumed it was a new retard. Boston is cancer. And we, the american delegation, officially offer Canada Boston in exchange for Windsor.

Windsor is nice, but I loved living in Boston for a few months back in the 70's.  Deal.