No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

THIS IS A GAME DAY THREAD WINGS VS SABERS TONIGHT 12-5-2023-8:30 AST

Rate this topic

Just now, AtlantaHotWings said:

Derek needs to keep the gas pedal DOWN no backing up keep pressing that's

This team plays waaay better when pushing the play 

Agreed. Good teams bury another when teams like the Sabres get that 2nd or 3rd goal and kill their momentum. How many times have we seen that happen against the wings in the last 10 years. Start the comeback and then a good team like Tampa just gets another and kills any hopes. That's the team we need to become. This turtling nonsense is seriously pissing me off. It's like we totally run out of fuel once we get cozy going up a few. That's a dangerous game that WILL bite us and Derek in the ass if he keeps playing it.

8 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Needed a Flippin timeout after the 3rd goal. If I gotta watch another 3rd period breakdown without Lalonde addressing this, I'm officially off his bandwagon.

6 on 4 and Buffalo calls a timeout, but not Lalonde whose team is giving this away right now. 4-0  lead nearly blown 

YOU AND YOUR TIMEOUTS! JFC

Anywaysssssssssss

Pretty excited for Kane on Thursday. I think more because of what a move like this represents than the actual player himself. We are becoming a destination again. A big name like this choosing us mid season has got to be a real confidence booster for the boys in the room. You start to believe. And I think it means we may very well be on track to sign us a Stamkos in the offseason.

Guys like Kaner and Stammer will be the ones to come in and teach this team how to win again.

Cycle, Snipe, Celly, f*** bedards mom bois, lez go

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

YOU AND YOUR TIMEOUTS! JFC

Well, when the team is running around and losing control of the game, blowing 3 and 4 goal leads, taking bad penalties, doesn't it make sense to call it and settle them down? I just want to see coach make that move when nothing is working. That's one of the things it's used for.

The Sharks just beat the Isles in OT. They seem to be playing decent(ish) hockey lately. Thursday should be interesting.

Just now, AtlantaHotWings said:

Bet Daughertys goal is there...lol

They finally added the Larkin goal. They've come to terms with the loss. Losers!

Just now, Dabura said:

NHL is so assmad about this loss that they aren't even showing Larkin's empty netter on the box score. #Winning

Ryan Callahan lost his voice for a sec cheering when Skinner scored on the PP to make it 4-3. True but sad story.

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

The Sharks just beat the Isles in OT. They seem to be playing decent(ish) hockey lately. Thursday should be interesting.

They finally added the Larkin goal. They've come to terms with the loss. Losers!

Unfortunately Zadina got his coward ass hurt so he won't have to be shamed by us on Thursday

Just now, LeftWinger said:

Well, when the team is running around and losing control of the game, blowing 3 and 4 goal leads, taking bad penalties, doesn't it make sense to call it and settle them down? I just want to see coach make that move when nothing is working. That's one of the things it's used for.

Psychology probably proves that calling a TO in these situations favors the other team. Derek is smarter than you no? 

Ryan Callahan lost his voice for a sec cheering when Skinner scored on the PP to make it 4-3. True but sad story.

These people will pay for their anti-Wings hatecrimes. I'm making a list. I will bully them on the social media website/app formerly known as Twitter. No mercy.

I remember when I used to think Ryan Callahan was cool because Callahan is a good old red blooded name and he grinds and plays the right way.

Now I understand that Lil Jizzy Veleno chopping dudes toes off with his skate blade is the true and honest path. Is he Italian? Is he French Candian? No one knows and that's the way we like it.

Just now, Troy McClure said:

I remember when I used to think Ryan Callahan was cool because Callahan is a good old red blooded name and he grinds and plays the right way.

Now I understand that Lil Jizzy Veleno chopping dudes toes off with his skate blade is the true and honest path. Is he Italian? Is he French Candian? No one knows and that's the way we like it.

I'm contaminated enough to remember when LGWs wanted to either sign or trade for that pat riley lookin wannabbe imposter. 

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

Psychology probably proves that calling a TO in these situations favors the other team. Derek is smarter than you no? 

He is. That's why he has the job. But sometimes calling the time out stops the momentum even if it gives the opposing team the break. Maybe Granto regrets taking their timeout and stalling the momentum plus giving Detroit a longer rest. I understand what you're saying, but sometimes the message sent outweighs the extra rest for the other team. If it doesn't work, so be it, but it just makes sense to try to settle the team down. Rangers, Montreal, Buffalo, all games we let them back in the game in the 3rd. I'm just saying I'd like to see the coach use it as a tool more often in these situations. 

5 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I'm contaminated enough to remember when LGWs wanted to either sign or trade for that pat riley lookin wannabbe imposter. 

He fell off a cliff after turning 30. Glorified Abdelkader. And Abby once pissed his pants at Ricks Cafe in East Lansing. And you know Cally ain't cool enough to get away with pissing his own pants.

Just now, Troy McClure said:

He fell off a cliff after turning 30. Glorified Abdelkader. And Abby once pissed his pants at Ricks Cafe in East Lansing. And you know Cally ain't cool enough to get away with pissing his own pants.

Gotta get Abby doing some words on ESPeeN just like Cally I guess........

Gotta get Abby doing some words on ESPeeN just like Cally I guess........

Fire Trevor Thompson and Keats. Replace with Helm and Abby and Howard. Tell me how that wouldn't double viewership instantly.