• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Y19

1/11 GDT - Oilers @ Wings (7:00 PM EST)

Rate this topic

3 days off but you couldn't tell the way our defenseman are clutching and grabbing. Idk if Derek is coaching this or what but I've seen every dman multiple times this season wrap a guy up around his waist.

I’m starting to hate Ghost. He is always so far out of position at the point. I have also never seen a defender pinch so deep, he just seems irresponsible. 

4 minutes ago, Rick D said:

I’m starting to hate Ghost. He is always so far out of position at the point. I have also never seen a defender pinch so deep, he just seems irresponsible. 

He's careless out of everyone on the team he gives the least effort and his decision making on the power play is questionable at best. The team keeps forcing the puck to Debrincat like he's some damn offensive dynamo.. the power play has gone to s*** the last two months or so because we've gotten away from zipping the puck around. It's just watch Kane and dcat play catch at this point. I've never seen a goal scorer miss so many open nets. The guys wristshot is cheeks and his one timer isn't consistent at all.

This system the wings play is clearly no good for the players we currently have. Idk what happened or changed because this team doesn't look anything like they looked in the first 24 games. We needed a coach who would pick a system that would best suit this current teams interest not Tampa Bay's they aren't even playing well in that system anymore.

Watching Chiarot on the goal is classic.  There is no coach on any team at any level of hockey that teaches a defenseman to stand 3 feet in gront of his goalie and spin around as the opposing forwards move around the ice.  What ***** PLANET is this guy on?  Ken and Mick were talking about Campbell having a hard time finding his game.  Ben Chiarot has no game to find.  He's AWFUL.  What the hell was Yzerman thinking?

I'm so disgusted Lyon stood on his head all game & the team has done absolutely nothing to support him. Trade everybody at this point this team is going nowhere with Derek at the helm he never makes any in game adjustments and even though the wings have been getting pegged since December he still hasn't changed the system. Zone defense doesn't work in the nhl on 5 on 5

Lalonde has already ruined Seider.

He was a dynamic, physical, show off, high paced Dman, at all areas of the ice. And now he's a boring systems drone. This was the definition of a player YOU DONT COACH, you just let him do his thing and thank Thor he's on your team.

But Derek has cut his dick off at 20 whatever he is.

I ******* this hate coach.

5 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

Well, that point is going to tie us with Tampa for the second wild card in the east

Thanks to Lyon and no one else, they've absolutely dominated the wings pretty much the whole game. I'm sick to my stomach watching this s***show.. seems like every wing has to cook up the puck before they shoot it and then they just miss the net or it gets blocked. Absolutely no effort, these guys are pathetic no way Edmonton was gonna lose to an effort like that. The same team that only managed 16 or 15 shots against an Ahl Blackhawks squad. Derek is a fxcking clown.

4 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Lalonde has already ruined Seider.

He was a dynamic, physical, show off, high paced Dman, at all areas of the ice. And now he's a boring systems drone. This was the definition of a player YOU DONT COACH, you just let him do his thing and thank Thor he's on your team.

But Derek has cut his dick off at 20 whatever he is.

I ******* this hate coach.

Propaganda. Seider was wicked good tonight. Go toss a fish. 

3 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

Raymond's the one that turned the puck over for the game winning goal

Raymond was wicked good tonight. Go do whatever people do where you’re from. 

You guys are all phukin gremlins

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

Propaganda. Seider was wicked good tonight. Go toss a fish. 

Raymond was wicked good tonight. Go do whatever people do where you’re from. 

So wicked good

Derek is a fxcking moron man.. idk why he wanted vets this team isn't better than the team last year. When it was working what did this azzhat do he bitched and complained to the media after wins about how it wasn't sustainable and the team hasn't put together a strong effort since. Sell two or three dmen and 2 or 3 forwards call up bergs & soder... Mazur if you have to. Call up Ed.. trade Husso call up Cossa f*** it there no way he plays worse lol. Trading for Dcat is not looking like a great move his shot is inconsistent, his wristshot doesn't scare anybody.

Perron has to go.. Playing that guy with Larkin is embarrassing put someone out there who can skate man. Old Z with a bad back wasn't even this hard to watch

We have 3 first rounders and 3 2nd rounders not playing because of the Regardzerplan. Replace Chiarot, Petry, Ghost, Perron, and Reece with Edvinsson, ASP, Johansson, Wallinder, Berggren, and Danielson.  Plain and simple as day fix.  But again - Trust the Regardzerplan, right?  ughhh

2 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

We have 3 first rounders and 3 2nd rounders not playing because of the Regardzerplan. Replace Chiarot, Petry, Ghost, Perron, and Reece with Edvinsson, ASP, Johansson, Wallinder, Berggren, and Danielson.  Plain and simple as day fix.  But again - Trust the Regardzerplan, right?  ughhh

I'm tired of the these old regarded lazy fat rat over the hill my careers over players getting signed if you look around the league most of the teams that have success aren't making prospects over ripe or be anomaly's to make the damn team. You can't tell me Fischer is a better hockey player than Mazur let alone Bergs & Soder who already showed they're capable depth scorers. Ed can skate circles around ghost lol man that guy is the biggest liability on the team besides Husso & no rest Reimer

Split Kane and Dcat up already for the love of god. Derek can't put a solid lineup out there if his life depended on it

5 minutes ago, 88Kaner said:

I'm tired of the these old regarded lazy fat rat over the hill my careers over players getting signed if you look around the league most of the teams that have success aren't making prospects over ripe or be anomaly's to make the damn team. You can't tell me Fischer is a better hockey player than Mazur let alone Bergs & Soder who already showed they're capable depth scorers. Ed can skate circles around ghost lol man that guy is the biggest liability on the team besides Husso & no rest Reimer

Split Kane and Dcat up already for the love of god. Derek can't put a solid lineup out there if his life depended on it

And whatever you do, dont play guys that are 6'5" and can destroy opposition attacks from 8 feet away.  Soderblom, Edvinsson, Tuomisto, and Wallinder are all GIANTS.  Lets play midget Gost 20 minutes a night instead.