2. We have a horrible 3rd line, and the 3rd line is key deep in the playoffs.
3. 4th line doesn't bring enough energy.
4. Howard is inconsistent in goal.
5. Cleary will probably be injure 70 games (had to do it).
6. Hudler doesn't deserve to be on this team, while others take paycuts he comes back flaunting 10million untaxed to rub in Lidstroms, Zetterbergs faces..
7. Too much dead weight still on the roster (Draper, maltby if signed, Meech)
8. Six D-men feels more like 4 1/2. Need a solid 6th, Kronner, Stu, and Raf need to play better.
9. Injuries, slumps remain unseen but will play a factor I see us narrowly taking 6-8th seed if we get lucky.
Team needs to get bigger, faster younger, which they addressed in the draft.
Filpulla needs to prove his worth, hudler needs to redeem himself
Howard needs to be a stable wall, Rafalski needs to earn his check
Cleary needs to geeeeeeeet out!
(god I hate you so fricken much cleary, I hope you attract a David lee Oswald type)
- LeftWinger likes this