Agree with everything you've said,but we're talking about Ken the overripe master who threw kid under the bus after 40 AHL games while playing top 6 minutes for the Griffins.
Understand his position.He had to overpay to help the Wings,but it's not fair to criticize kid's and Blashill's work just to justify himself in this trade.
Like I said for me its not about Legwand I like him but I'm getting sick of Holland and his mojo:
- we are only making hockey deals --> this was highway robbery by Poile so the opposite from a hockeydeal
- throwing kids under the bus to make himself look better or like a genius for no good reason
- says you can't fix one of the teams biggest problems toughness, grit well Burke, Mactavish fixed it within weeks
- he now likes our youth and what is he doing ? Trades away our best center prospect yeah Jarnkrok needs to bulk up and put on some serious muscle but the kid is 20 plenty of time to do that
Still wanna get rid of the kid? Fine package him for some much needed defensive help you know someone like Ehrhoff, Myers or use Vancouvers firesale to your advantage a get a guy like Hamhuis or Bieksa (maybe both) here.
This is not the mastermind we are used to. Between 2009 and 2014 something has changed. Thanks for all the great work Holland but now I'm wishing you would have retired with Lidström and made room for another guy.
- nyqvististhefuture likes this