A very well spoken, level headed down to earth guy. McKenzie - as always - did a great job asking respectful but also funny question.
- hates players who put themselves over the game
- feels extremely lucky and fortunate to be in this position
- owes his mum and dad everything
- is a bit superstitious 8/10
- thinks Jack Eichel is a great player
- believes Finland wasn't the best team on paper but they were the best team because they've played as an unit
Impressed with how mature and well spoken he is for a 17 old.