• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

NOOOOOOOOOOO.... Your sending the warm weather this way....

Rent.... Did you say RENT?

Hmmm...

That could..... possibly.... work....

or even BUY it! although I dont know that I have seen it in the stores. But I am sure it has to be. ALSO I saw "Harry and the Hendersons" the other day in the store. and I have to go back and buy it pretty soon! haha

or even BUY it! although I dont know that I have seen it in the stores. But I am sure it has to be. ALSO I saw "Harry and the Hendersons" the other day in the store. and I have to go back and buy it pretty soon! haha

That was a good show.... "Harry and the Hendersons"

Not sure if I seen the movie...

going out house shopping for my girlfriends new digs as she is now pretty solidified in her Birmingham graphic Design job... sweet!

That is actually pretty fricken hilarious!

I agree, but he waited too long to unleash it. Timing is everything in comedy, ya know. This was like less than half an hour after the game, and me still in my jersey haha.

It doesn't feel like a Friday...

I agree, but he waited too long to unleash it. Timing is everything in comedy, ya know. This was like less than half an hour after the game, and me still in my jersey haha.

It doesn't feel like a Friday...

Thats true. But you had the last laugh regardless!

hmmm! the mystery food bandit struck again! taking more gum? no no no! this time around they ate the entire pint of ice cream in the freezer! I got it for everyone, yet someone ate the whole thing. that flavor doesnt come back for a month either <_< stop taking my food!

hmmm! the mystery food bandit struck again! taking more gum? no no no! this time around they ate the entire pint of ice cream in the freezer! I got it for everyone, yet someone ate the whole thing. that flavor doesnt come back for a month either <_< stop taking my food!

:ph34r: Sorry.

I had an acutely awkward conversation with my mother today. Somehow we came upon the subject that Mike Illitch may have a son about my age, and she told me that I should "go for him." I was like....yeah....and how would I do that? :blink: I dunno it just got really weird hahaha.

I had an acutely awkward conversation with my mother today. Somehow we came upon the subject that Mike Illitch may have a son about my age, and she told me that I should "go for him." I was like....yeah....and how would I do that? :blink: I dunno it just got really weird hahaha.

Haha thats funny.