• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

ketchup chips are the best

Yay for Canadian culture.

Canadian Heinz Ketchup is better than American ketchup 'cause it uses liquid sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. I'm always bringing Ketchup chips and Ketchup to my buddies back home.

Have you tried poutine yet?

It's really good at Don Cherry's.

I woke up at 6 this morning (as I do every week day) and was waiting for the bus, luckily my bus stop is right across the street so I just wait from inside, and it was about 10 minutes late and I was wondering why it was so late, (I didn't see much snow and didn't know how cold it was outside), my friend called me and was screaming of how it was a snow day, I didn't believe him of course but i guess he was right :D

oh and now I know...

NO SCHOOL TOMMOROW

Until this morning I was all set to move to New York City b/c that's what my clinical coordinator told me. But just now she told me actually, she meant Chicago. I was like...no no no, take your time...it's only MY LIFE! :rolleyes:

Yay for Canadian culture.

Canadian Heinz Ketchup is better than American ketchup 'cause it uses liquid sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. I'm always bringing Ketchup chips and Ketchup to my buddies back home.

Have you tried poutine yet?

It's really good at Don Cherry's.

oh yes dons Poutine is the best. its the only place we get it.