• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Why?

Yes... let me relate to you my tale of woe:

I was talking to this reeeaaally cute girl in the lounge today, for maybe a half hour or so, we were hitting it off pretty well, and then I ******* turn and see it's time to go to class and say goodbye, I leave. Seriously, what kind of retard move is that? I picked class over that? Egads. I didn't get a phone number or anything. I've been regretting that ******* decision all day.

Trivial stuff, really. But it was just sooooo stupid.

Yes... let me relate to you my tale of woe:

I was talking to this reeeaaally cute girl in the lounge today, for maybe a half hour or so, we were hitting it off pretty well, and then I ******* turn and see it's time to go to class and say goodbye, I leave. Seriously, what kind of retard move is that? I picked class over that? Egads. I didn't get a phone number or anything. I've been regretting that ******* decision all day.

Trivial stuff, really. But it was just sooooo stupid.

ouch... really cute?

ok so today was crazy.

I was at class right, I leave, this guy totallly cuts mee off so I honk my horn and switch lanes within a split second otherwise I would of smashed right into him. so he decides to speed up and flick me off as I look in my rear view mirror. So I flick him off back and hes going crazy and points to pull over to "talk s*** out" I guess. I don't.

We get to a red light and the lunatic gets out of his car in the middle of the street comes up to my car to pick a fight. I shout some bad words, and say all I did was beep and let you knwo you cut me off, he continues on his rampage and tries opening my door, to bad for him it was locked. I was not about to get out and fight somone and go to jail. so I conintued yelling through the window some rude things and the light turned green. So he decides to follow me for a good 15 minutes making more gestures in his car at me. I finally lost him becasue of my high rated driving skills lol. Only if someone could of seen this crazy man, he was off the chains. Lucky for him I didn't get out and show him whos boss and go Bertuzzi on him. :sly: Thats the last thing I needed was to get arrested.

Edited by Hockey13Playa

ok so today was crazy.

I was at class right, I leave, this guy totallly cuts mee off so I honk my horn and switch lanes within a split second otherwise I would of smashed right into him. so he decides to speed up and flick me off as I look in my rear view mirror. So I flick him off back and hes going crazy and points to pull over to "talk s*** out" I guess. I don't.

We get to a red light and the lunatic gets out of his car in the middle of the street comes up to my car to pick a fight. I shout some bad words, and say all I did was beep and let you knwo you cut me off, he continues on his rampage and tries opening my door, to bad for him it was locked. I was not about to get out and fight somone and go to jail. so I conintued yelling through the window some rude things and the light turned green. So he decides to follow me for a good 15 minutes making more gestures in his car at me. I finally lost him becasue of my high rated driving skills lol. Only if someone could of seen this crazy man, he was off the chains. Lucky for him I didn't get out and show him whos boss and go Bertuzzi on him. :sly: Thats the last thing I needed was to get arrested.

:o Ok I think the world is going crazy. I just moved to Chicago on Saturday and my "friend" neglected to tell me that I would be living between two crack houses. So I packed up and moved. But she cashed my check already :( and something tells me (well, actually she tells me) that I'm not getting my money back. So right now I'm crashing at a friend's house on the futon until I can find a place to live. THE WORLD IS INSANE!

I just moved to Chicago on Saturday and my "friend" neglected to tell me that I would be living between two crack houses. So I packed up and moved. But she cashed my check already :( and something tells me (well, actually she tells me) that I'm not getting my money back. So right now I'm crashing at a friend's house on the futon until I can find a place to live.

The hell is that?! That jackass owes you some cash money if that's how careless and stupid she is. :nonono:

:o Ok I think the world is going crazy. I just moved to Chicago on Saturday and my "friend" neglected to tell me that I would be living between two crack houses. So I packed up and moved. But she cashed my check already :( and something tells me (well, actually she tells me) that I'm not getting my money back. So right now I'm crashing at a friend's house on the futon until I can find a place to live. THE WORLD IS INSANE!

Yeah its not safe to live in this world anymore, people are just down right insane these days. You can't trust like anybody <_<

Yikes, between two crack houses, that is crazzzzzzzzzzy. and scary lol. Well good luckon getting your money back, thats stupid if you don't.

ok so today was crazy.

:lol: LMAO I WAS LAUGHING THAT WHOLE TIME.

:lol: LMAO I WAS LAUGHING THAT WHOLE TIME.

Haha it was ridiculousssss. I was laughing to when was doing it, nothing pisses people off more when there all hot headed and you just laugh at him, so I kept laughing. I was like jeez, he made such a big deal out of me telling him that he cut me off, I always seem to run into the assholes when I drive. Its weird.

How big was he?

Tall and skinny. I was really afraid that he would kick my butt in a fight, but I was more afraid that he would pull a gun or a knife on me or something, he was like seriously crazy. His eyes were f*cked up. He had to be high or drunk or something. Otherwise I would of got out and knocked his @$$ out lol.