• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I need to call the wings today to see if i can get an interview with some one on the team for my paper about the 97 Cup. If i get an interview with Stevie im takin so much crap to get autographed too. lol

poxer, its not you they are undergoing maintenance man...hey wanna play nhl 07 later? or you a 2k7 guy?

Dude, I would love to play NHL 07 with you... I just don't have it for the 360. My roommate plans on buying it though so it will be sweet. :D

Dude, I would love to play NHL 07 with you... I just don't have it for the 360. My roommate plans on buying it though so it will be sweet. :D

sounds good man, my aim is in my profile, or you can jsut pm me here when you pick it up

I need to call the wings today to see if i can get an interview with some one on the team for my paper about the 97 Cup. If i get an interview with Stevie im takin so much crap to get autographed too. lol

If you get to interview Henrik Zetterberg, I will evaporate from jealousy.

I got one of those "Old Country Buffet" Mr. Murphy test tommorrow in History, should be fun... and hard , therefor not fun :(

Rochester High School Mr. Murphy?!?!? Take every Friday off in spring so I can golf Mr. Murphy?!?!? Just watch a video b/c I don't feel like teaching b/c I'm really just a coach Mr. Murphy?!?!?

Rochester High School Mr. Murphy?!?!? Take every Friday off in spring so I can golf Mr. Murphy?!?!? Just watch a video b/c I don't feel like teaching b/c I'm really just a coach Mr. Murphy?!?!?

thats the one :lol:

Why?

Because she sleeps all day and sometimes all night or is up all night, she hardly ever goes to class...EVER...all she does is complain and she thinks only of herself. For example it was midnight and I was asleep and she walks in the room and flips the light directly over my bed on...never even looking to see if I was there and then she left it on for like twenty minutes. Then the next night she walks in at one am and once again I was asleep and she was like "I'm turning on the light!" She's anti social and doesn't do anything but sit in our room and sleep. She also doesn't clean up after herself and expects me to. She's horrible and I'm counting down the days until I get to move out.

Edited by Wingsfan25161929

thats the one :lol:

:lol: He's a gem. :rolleyes: I learned absolutely ZILCH in his class. We used to sit in his class and predict Wings games. It was like an archaic GDT.

Because she sleeps all day and sometimes all night or is up all night, she hardly ever goes to class...EVER...all she does is complain and she thinks only of herself. For example it was midnight and I was asleep and she walks in the room and flips the light directly over my bed on...never even looking to see if I was there and then she left it on for like twenty minutes. Then the next night she walks in at one am and once again I was asleep and she was like "I'm turning on the light!" She's anti social and doesn't do anything but sit in our room and sleep. She also doesn't clean up after herself and expects me to. She's horrible and I'm counting down the days until I get to move out.

Wow...I hate your roommate too.

:lol: He's a gem. :rolleyes: I learned absolutely ZILCH in his class. We used to sit in his class and predict Wings games. It was like an archaic GDT.

Are you serious? I'm actually learning alot in his class and I'm being dead serious, I love how he gets so excited, and starts talking so fast that he can't talk and would stutter ans skip words. Aww man great memories being made in his class.