• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Hi everybody!

Its been a while since I've been able to spend some quality time on here so I figured I'd hang out for a few hours while I have the chance :)

Welcome back :clap:

blargh!

Marc, if you read this sorry I was just like "gotta go BYE!" haha. I had gotten to my cousins house and her little girl gets very upset if she sees people driving and on the phone haha. so I didnt want her mad at me lol. I was taking her shopping and didnt want to hear it all.

When I was at my cousins she got a phone call that our grandma had been taken to the emergency room. I guess she had fainted and my grandpa couldnt get her to come to. She threw up the whole ambulance ride and doesnt remember much. But they did tons of scans and everything and couldnt find anything wrong with her.....her brain, heart, lungs, and all other main organs are in great condition. They said it was because of her being older and trying to do so much stuff....she over worked herself and just did too much. Plus it was hot today....probably didnt help. They released her and let her go home...but it was scary :unsure:

glad shes ok tho.

me too. I was worried the whole time with my little cousin shopping. and we were so close to the hospital I wanted to go and see her but 1 she was in emergency and they would only let 2 people in the room at a time. and 2 my little cousin (8) worries like crazy so I wasnt alowed to tell her....