• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

She's doing very well. She is in good spirits most of the time. The only thing that's hard is sleeping. For right now she's in a hard collar and it's a pain in the ass for her to get comfortable. She is in alot of pain when she sleeps. The muscles in her neck tense up and get really tight causing pain. Other than that though she's doing ok. She is going nuts because she can't drive and has to basically rely on everyone else to take her places, but she'll be ok. But it seems to be healing really well. She goes back to the doctors on like August tenth or something for another check up. This last one was just to make sure the incision was healing right and it is. So the next appointment will be to determine how she's doing. That is the earliest that she won't have to wear the collar all the time (at least the hard one). She could possibly start driving then too. Then she will have to go to therapy for it. So she's still got a long road ahead of her, but she's doing well right now. She has told me that the pain she has been feeling for the last ten years, she has not felt since the surgery, so that's really good. Thanks for asking and please continue to keep her in your prayers!

morning!

:zzz:

She's doing very well. She is in good spirits most of the time. The only thing that's hard is sleeping. For right now she's in a hard collar and it's a pain in the ass for her to get comfortable. She is in alot of pain when she sleeps. The muscles in her neck tense up and get really tight causing pain. Other than that though she's doing ok. She is going nuts because she can't drive and has to basically rely on everyone else to take her places, but she'll be ok. But it seems to be healing really well. She goes back to the doctors on like August tenth or something for another check up. This last one was just to make sure the incision was healing right and it is. So the next appointment will be to determine how she's doing. That is the earliest that she won't have to wear the collar all the time (at least the hard one). She could possibly start driving then too. Then she will have to go to therapy for it. So she's still got a long road ahead of her, but she's doing well right now. She has told me that the pain she has been feeling for the last ten years, she has not felt since the surgery, so that's really good. Thanks for asking and please continue to keep her in your prayers!

well that is really good. that sucks about not getting good sleep, but at least eventually she will get rid of the hard collar and be able to get good sleep and not have any pain at all! It must be frustrating for her to have to rely on everyone else but that will be short lived too. I know that she still has a long road ahead with therepy and everything with that, but at least there havent been any complications or anything like that. and dont worry she is still in my thoughts and prayers!

I am going to wait until the swarm is over and watch HP on saturday

pfff forget that! I already have my tickets for the 12:01 am show tonight!!! *is a nerd*

what time did you fall asleep?

you are going to fall asleep during the movie. i did that when i saw X-men 3 a while back

I fell asleep at....like 5am? haha and I will not fall asleep because I would stay up that late anyways. plus I will be too excited! :yowza: plus HP is better than x-men...

Edited by wingnut22

:zzz:

well that is really good. that sucks about not getting good sleep, but at least eventually she will get rid of the hard collar and be able to get good sleep and not have any pain at all! It must be frustrating for her to have to rely on everyone else but that will be short lived too. I know that she still has a long road ahead with therepy and everything with that, but at least there havent been any complications or anything like that. and dont worry she is still in my thoughts and prayers!

Yeah she gets kinda crabby really easily because of the lack of sleep, but hopefully it will get better. Some nights are really good, others are horrible. I've been trying to spend alot of them with her so that I can try and help if she needs it, but it's not always possible. But on the bad night, holy crap, I basically don't sleep.

She's really frustrated about relying on everyone else because this is the second summer in a row that she's had to rely on everyone else. Last summer she had ankle surgery and couldn't drive the entire time either. Hopefully she'll be able to drive by August, but we'll see. I don't want her to rush it.

It is good that there have been no complications or anything. It's been tough and I'm still scared of something happening. But I can't live my life scared. I've gotta try and realize that it's ok. But even now, thinking about her surgery makes me really sick. Thinking about her all hooked up to machines with a breathing tube in and everything. It makes me so sick and I just want to cry...but I have to just keep telling myself that everything is ok.

Thank you for the continued thoughts and prayers for Katie, I appreciate them so much and she does also.

I'm doing ok, pretty bored tonight though.

how's thing's on your side of the world ?

i jsut woke up so i guess things are ok. i need to clean the bathroom but i'll get to that later

pfff forget that! I already have my tickets for the 12:01 am show tonight!!! *is a nerd*

There are still 12:15 tickets available for HP at Emagine tonight... I just don't know... we might see it this weekend instead.

no, it is the blingest countdown. they are showing all the episodes where everyone spent insane amounts on their parties.they are at number 7 right now and the person at number eight spent around 350,000 it is insane how people throw so much money away