• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

no, it is the blingest countdown. they are showing all the episodes where everyone spent insane amounts on their parties.they are at number 7 right now and the person at number eight spent around 350,000 it is insane how people throw so much money away

if your talking about my super sweet 16 i agree. Heck my parents wont even spend that much for my wedding. lol.

if your talking about my super sweet 16 i agree. Heck my parents wont even spend that much for my wedding. lol.

<_< I hear yah! We had to pay for our wedding ourselves... that was a quick way to drain the bank accounts ;)

Thank God for that overtime!.... now if only he would be gracious enough to help Grannyholm fix this broken mess of a state and allow for some more OT!

Edited by OsGOD

<_< I hear yah! We had to pay for our wedding ourselves... that was a quick way to drain the bank accounts ;)

Thank God for that overtime!.... now if only he would be gracious enough to help Grannyholm fix this broken mess of a state and allow for some more OT!

lol why do you think im leaving the country? my cousin paid for hers and only cost her like 3000$ not bad at all. More or less my wedding will be here in canada.

lol why do you think im leaving the country? my cousin paid for hers and only cost her like 3000$ not bad at all. More or less my wedding will be here in canada.

Definitely not bad at all... $3000.00 you say hmmm that about covered our pics and Videographer :lol: ah well, i was happy with the way it turned out price tag aside. Hearing everyone still to this day say, "it was the BEST WEDDING i have ever attended" makes it priceless. not that we are competing... hehe

Edited by OsGOD

Definitely not bad at all... $3000.00 you say hmmm that about covered our pics and Videographer :lol: ah well, i was happy with the way it turned out price tag aside. Hearing everyone still to this day say, "it was the BEST WEDDING i have ever attended" makes it priceless. not that we are competing... hehe

lol i know people for alot of things. like a cake and photos and to do hair. ive been thinking about this stuff for a long while. lol

lol i know people for alot of things. like a cake and photos and to do hair. ive been thinking about this stuff for a long while. lol

We had Brent Johnson's mom as our Reception Hall organinzer/planner.. so being avid hockey fans and more importantly, fans of her son.... that made it special also.

knowing people in the business is always a huge plus.

wow, 5am. you need sleep

nah....I will live on the edge! haha

There are still 12:15 tickets available for HP at Emagine tonight... I just don't know... we might see it this weekend instead.

You should so go!!!! do it!!!!! you dont need sleep....its for wimps!