• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

High of 70 low of 59 here on Friday. and I want to go in the water park! haha. I hope the water isnt too cold :scared:

Yikes that is a little colder than preferred.... perhaps this rather lengthy heat wave will keep the water warm enough, at least through Friday for you.

Yikes that is a little colder than preferred.... perhaps this rather lengthy heat wave will keep the water warm enough, at least through Friday for you.

I hope so. Although I have gone swimming there before when it has been colder...and raining haha I dont care. I love the wave pools!!

i'm back

hola!

how are you lizz? o and how was the movie? did you dress up?

I am good haha. how are you?

The movie was awesome. I think I need to see it again though, a few scenes....I didnt so much like. But the books will always be better than the movies IMO. I did not dress up....well kinda. haha I wore the shirt that I was wearing in my dorky pics....haha which is semi gryfindor colors and has a griffin on it haha. and the number 77! I tried to get my sisters to put the scar on their foreheads but they said they didnt want to look dumb. then when we got there and everyone was in robes and costume....they siad we should have haha

I am good haha. how are you?

The movie was awesome. I think I need to see it again though, a few scenes....I didnt so much like. But the books will always be better than the movies IMO. I did not dress up....well kinda. haha I wore the shirt that I was wearing in my dorky pics....haha which is semi gryfindor colors and has a griffin on it haha. and the number 77! I tried to get my sisters to put the scar on their foreheads but they said they didnt want to look dumb. then when we got there and everyone was in robes and costume....they siad we should have haha

aww :( no scars on the head. you guys aren't real fans. haha that is like going to a wings game with out any red or white on or any face paint. :lol:

aww :( no scars on the head. you guys aren't real fans. haha that is like going to a wings game with out any red or white on or any face paint. :lol:

ooooo shushy......drunk!

i cant wait to see that movie. probably going this weekend

It was really good. It had a lot of lines right out of the book, and I really liked that. Only one scene that I didnt really like....and it was a big scene. But oh well.