• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

DO NOT TELL HER!

in the tone of the Oxy Clean Man for Kellie :lol:

gosh I hate the Oxy Clean guy.... :angry: dont yell at me to buy something from you!

haha I wouldnt tell her what happened! Just the scene. I mean.....if you have read the book you know what is supposed to happen haha. I would just say the scene!

Why arent you on AIM

gosh I hate the Oxy Clean guy.... :angry: dont yell at me to buy something from you!

haha I wouldnt tell her what happened! Just the scene. I mean.....if you have read the book you know what is supposed to happen haha. I would just say the scene!

Why arent you on AIM

IMer is under construction right now.... IDK it just won't load

^^ but i do think the die hards would have no problem sitting through it with some breaks..

same goes for stephen King movies... they are cut short becuase of the 2 hour time limit or such... I would gladly sit through a much longer movie.

I liked it! :) Just got back from it about an hour ago. They left out quite a bit though...

yeah, but it was still good

well, the book is like 4-500 pages or so and that would be a 7 hour movie...

so? haha

^^ but i do think the die hards would have no problem sitting through it with some breaks..

same goes for stephen King movies... they are cut short becuase of the 2 hour time limit or such... I would gladly sit through a much longer movie.

no breaks needed!

yeah, but it was still good

so? haha

no breaks needed!

you can hold your pee for 7 hours while eating popcorn and drinking pop? WOW :P

movie tickets at our theater used to be $8.50 for adults $6.50 for students. but no one would ever go. haha so they are down to $3.00 now. Still have the overpriced pop, popcorn and candy....but you can sneak most of that in haha

I hope in like 10-15 years they go back and re-do all the movies. and make them like super long and have everything in them. haha they dont even have to go in the theater, just straight to DVD or whatever media we are using to watch movies by then haha