• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Somebody.... Buy the other part of our season tickets next season!

Everybody talks about owning them and going to games... here is your chance to own 2 tickets to 36 games!!!!!!

See my sig for details

some lady just called my cell phone and asked for some person. I told her she had the wrong number and she read the number she had to me.....which was my number. I told her that it was my cell phone and that I didnt know anyone by the names she was saying. Then she was like, "well are you in Grant?" and I said "no" and she was sort of arguing with me that my number wasnt mine? haha. now I am wondering if Grant even has the same area code as me....hmmmmm

*goes to google*

Give her the number to TAPS... that must be the Grant she is wanting to talk to :)

haha

I just looked and the area code for Grant is 231 and mine is 616 haha. so I guess she ahd the wrong area code, she said the person who gave her the number said 616 haha. Oh well if she by chance calls me back I will tell her :D

Trying to find a buyer for 36 games of next season... Ohwell If I don't, I don't no big loss really.... Jeni is on the waiting list since 3 years ago, so we will be called again soon anyways.

Trying to find a buyer for 36 games of next season... Ohwell If I don't, I don't no big loss really.... Jeni is on the waiting list since 3 years ago, so we will be called again soon anyways.

good luck. here is probably the best place to find someone. i would partner up with you on those but it would be hard for me to make it to any games. :lol:

como estas'

eh, asi asi. Y tu?

Morning, star shine

haha that is part of my e-mail (starshine) and as I was just glancing at the page I was wondering why you would say good morning to me when we were already talking before? haha :huh: I am gonna go with that I am still tired

¿por que?

i am going to say it in english because my spanish vocab only goes so far...

i about a bluetooth headset at work and tried to make it work last night. but the instructions said that it needed to be fully charged and it took 3 hours to fully charge. so i let it charge over night then woke up and tried to make it work. now my stupid phone doesn't want to connect to the headset for some reason. now i need to find out how to make it work or take it back. i kind of just want to go back to sleep. :lol:

eh, asi asi. Y tu?

haha that is part of my e-mail (starshine) and as I was just glancing at the page I was wondering why you would say good morning to me when we were already talking before? haha :huh: I am gonna go with that I am still tired

:lol: was not aware that was your e-mail... my comment was directed to sleepy head who said good morning.... before you to broke out in foreing languages (which I would like to add that since I can't read them ARE VERY CHILDISH)