• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

i am going to say it in english because my spanish vocab only goes so far...

i about a bluetooth headset at work and tried to make it work last night. but the instructions said that it needed to be fully charged and it took 3 hours to fully charge. so i let it charge over night then woke up and tried to make it work. now my stupid phone doesn't want to connect to the headset for some reason. now i need to find out how to make it work or take it back. i kind of just want to go back to sleep. :lol:

sad. haha I am glad you typed that in english haha I would have been confused

:lol: was not aware that was your e-mail... my comment was directed to sleepy head who said good morning.... before you to broke out in foreing languages (which I would like to add that since I can't read them ARE VERY CHILDISH)

LMAO. that made me laugh very hard, and made the two little boys I am babysitting give me funny looks hahahahaha

I knew you were talking to Marc, but when I first glanced at it....I got confused.

I just got beat 5-0 by an 8 year old on NHL '05 :ph34r:

I just got beat 5-0 by an 8 year old on NHL '05 :ph34r:

Little kids are AWESOME at hockey games for some reason, I always get beat when I play my nephews I don't know why! I can play a 82-0 season and than 16-0 playoffs on Dynasty mode...but put me up against a six year old and I get smacked down. :huh:

Little kids are AWESOME at hockey games for some reason, I always get beat when I play my nephews I don't know why! I can play a 82-0 season and than 16-0 playoffs on Dynasty mode...but put me up against a six year old and I get smacked down. :huh:

its insane haha I had 85 hits to his 0, but his time on attack was like 13:00 mins and I had like 2:00 haha. He always beats me the first game and then I get the second haha but we only played once

its insane haha I had 85 hits to his 0, but his time on attack was like 13:00 mins and I had like 2:00 haha. He always beats me the first game and then I get the second haha but we only played once

You gotta stop hitting your own players :lol: then they will be able to score for you! haha

:lol: was not aware that was your e-mail... my comment was directed to sleepy head who said good morning.... before you to broke out in foreing languages (which I would like to add that since I can't read them ARE VERY CHILDISH)

hey i am not a sleepy head. i thought i was up pretty early :P

You gotta stop hitting your own players :lol: then they will be able to score for you! haha

pwned! :lol:

I bought it on Ebay and I got it today:

The Office season 2 DVD.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo funny !!!

That show is great! we have season 2 as well. Got if for cheap at target when it came out :)

lol come on over. party at my house. I do have the wings stuff to watch. lol.

party! just let me get my towel, swim trunks and my plane ticket :lol:

Edited by puckhog419

like the kiddy pools at kmart? hehe

Actually if it circular and about 4 feet high, we might of had one of those at our old house.

Its almost quiting time!