• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Hell yeah! its going to be a freaking awesome night.. followed by a really Hellish tomorrow. UGH but it will so worth it.

so in essence, instead of hearing about the "hottest red wings" us guys... we get to spend the night with GH's Christine :blush: haha

Damn right!!! :wub:

what channel is ghost hunters on...im on discovery channel watching A Haunting now....pretty good i love these stupid shows hahahaa

Sci-fi

I really should have told you I was being sarcastic. Come on guyssss! I know what baseball is!!! :lol:

We were worried you were still angry about being called an ugly duckling by the PA

what channel is ghost hunters on...im on discovery channel watching A Haunting now....pretty good i love these stupid shows hahahaa

Stop right there... they don't belong in the same sentence!!!

Sci Fi is GHs

Damn right!!! :wub:

I has hesitant to use that little guy.. but yea :wub: all night long :D

is any one sad that there isnt a wings game on tonight? there used to always be a wings game on.

That's what I was thinking. I finally get a free night and I can't watch the wings game.

im writing a paper. thats my trick or treating. I just went to meijer and got candy for 2$ since its all on sale now. might go back and get more. heh.

I just went to meijer too, but I didn't get any candy. But I did get sugar to make sugar skulls for day of the dead in spanish! :)

That's what I was thinking. I finally get a free night and I can't watch the wings game.

I just went to meijer too, but I didn't get any candy. But I did get sugar to make sugar skulls for day of the dead in spanish! :)

yea I got some butterfingers. ive been wanting them so much! it was nuts there.

my mom counts every year how many kiddies we have I tell her it gets less and less each year. she had 23

meijer!!! everyone loves meijer! hahaha

meijer!!! everyone loves meijer! hahaha

i dont like my meijer. they redid it and i cant find any tihng. Ive wanted tootsie rolls and they moved all the bulk items. :angry: , so I tend to stick with walmart.

I have a no bake cookie :D

yea I got some butterfingers. ive been wanting them so much! it was nuts there.

my mom counts every year how many kiddies we have I tell her it gets less and less each year. she had 23

We had 1.

walmart blows. this one they built by us, sucks. I hate it. no one likes it haha. I have a feeling it will go bye bye

I don't like walmart. The one by us is always busy and is always such a mess. I hate it.