• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Thanks!

And for the record, Louisiana is home to the worst drivers in the history of the world.

Have you driven on I-94 and all the Michigan freeways?

Drivers in Detroit are horrible, not to be racist but black women gabbing on the cell phone trump Asians. First sign of snow, and it really wasn't snowing, I see someone plow right into the back of a semi. How you do that I'll never know. Hell, driving back yesterday I saw the front ends of about 5 cars just chilling in the median.

I don't know if people in Detroit buy their cars with dents all over the place or they do it themselves. I'm guessing they do it themselves but you never know...

Edited by dallas27

Guest shanny14

LOL thats michigan drivers for you.. i didnt think we werent crazy! laugh.gif i mean sheesh first snow.. and there are accidents everywhere cause people cant remember how to drive! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks!

And for the record, Louisiana is home to the worst drivers in the history of the world.

Have you driven on I-94 and all the Michigan freeways?

Drivers in Detroit are horrible, not to be racist but black women gabbing on the cell phone trump Asians. First sign of snow, and it really wasn't snowing, I see someone plow right into the back of a semi. How you do that I'll never know. Hell, driving back yesterday I saw the front ends of about 5 cars just chilling in the median.

I don't know if people in Detroit buy their cars with dents all over the place or they do it themselves. I'm guessing they do it themselves but you never know...

Yikes!

Actually I have driven on I-94, I-75 during a Friday rush hour, and I-696 a few times without any problems. laugh.gif

Guest ontariowingsfan

okay... heading out to the mall now.. wish me luck. hopefully i'll make it back in one piece. holiday shoppers are CRAZY!!!!

LOL well then i guess we will call you that from now on...

Whats up , Breezy?

I DUNNO laugh.gif

But I do know this...

A toll is a toll...and a roll is a roll...and if we don't get no tolls, then we don't get no rolls...

I made that up blush.gif (actually didn't make that up laugh.gif)

Guest shanny14
LOL well then i guess we will call you that from now on...

Whats up , Breezy?

I DUNNO laugh.gif

But I do know this...

A toll is a toll...and a roll is a roll...and if we don't get no tolls, then we don't get no rolls...

I made that up blush.gif (actually didn't make that up laugh.gif)

lol just a thought! laugh.gif

quit complaining about Detroit drivers. I miss Detroit drivers. Norfolk drivers think 55 is plenty suitable for the left lane, which usually means they're blazing by the bums in the other lanes anyways. They CANNOT merge....every time they merge somewhere they're deathly afraid of crashing so they slow down to 20. Same thing if they see the slightest drop of rain, flake of snow, or bend in the road. Don't even get me started on interchanges. I find myself cutting people off all the time cause they're not used to how a Detroit driver merges....and they're such weenies they don't even honk at me.