• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

We've had one before but I don't know what happened to it. lol

anywho.

Me

I had to add you to my friends list...you cant miss me..im an evil squirrel tongue.gif

and here are two of me...Im REALLY sexy, so brace yourselves...LOL

user posted image

user posted image

Its cool to put faces to alot of you..and I have to say, Detroit has no ugly female wings fans...that makes me proud!

Edited by GiantRobot

New pics of me, that I don't absolutely hate...

These are from the hospital when I was waiting for my new nephew to be born. We were all quite bored so we started taking pictures of ourselves. There are probably more pictures of the waiting room and us than of my new nephew ha ha...it was a long wait.

I want to get a picture of my new shorter hair, but it never seems to work out that way since you can barely seen my hair in this. I just never think of taking pictures unless I have the camera for something special *shrug*

user posted image

Me..."Baby, when are you going to get here???"

user posted imageuser posted image

Me being silly, taking MySpace-esque pics (hey I did put them up on my My Space so I guess there's something to it) ha ha.

smile.gif

Edited by Offsides

These are from the hospital when I was waiting for my new nephew to be born. We were all quite bored so we started taking pictures of ourselves. There are probably more pictures of the waiting room and us than of my new nephew ha ha...it was a long wait.

I want to get a picture of my new shorter hair, but it never seems to work out that way since you can barely seen my hair in this. I just never think of taking pictures unless I have the camera for something special *shrug*

user posted image

Me being silly, taking MySpace-esque pics (hey I did put them up on my My Space so I guess there's something to it) ha ha.

smile.gif

what's with the blowjackets shirt? dry.gif

Aww, cute pets everyone! Here're mine:

Chewie

user posted image

Fuzzy (my devil kitty)

user posted image

Peachy

user posted image

And my baby boy, Manny!

user posted image

user posted image

OMG one of my dog's names is chewie too!!! looks pretty much the same except mine is black. i would post a pic if i knew how.

user posted image

smile.gif

Prettty girl!

We've had one before but I don't know what happened to it. lol

anywho.

Me

I had to add you to my friends list...you cant miss me..im an evil squirrel tongue.gif

and here are two of me...Im REALLY sexy, so brace yourselves...LOL

user posted image

user posted image

Its cool to put faces to alot of you..and I have to say, Detroit has no ugly female wings fans...that makes me proud!

Ahaha I shall add you.

You're a cutie!

These are from the hospital when I was waiting for my new nephew to be born.  We were all quite bored so we started taking pictures of ourselves.  There are probably more pictures of the waiting room and us than of my new nephew ha ha...it was a long wait.

I want to get a picture of my new shorter hair, but it never seems to work out that way since you can barely seen my hair in this.  I just never think of taking pictures unless I have the camera for something special *shrug*

user posted image

smile.gif

Prettty girl!

Berry Berry pretty girl.

By the way thanks for my sexy lookin ozzie sig

There's pictures of me and my kiddo on my Myspace page, and feel free to add me if you wish. I'm kind of a frumpy dude, but my daughter is a cutie! *

(OK, I'm biased toward her and my own worst critic, but you be the judge. It's safe to say I'm somewhere in between Brad Pitt and Brian Peppers)

Edited by barnztormre

user posted image

I looked through my entire photo collection and every picture I had of myself either included way too many other people, was horribly out of date, or it was concert photo of me playing in my band and my hair is covering my face. This is just about the only one I found that liked and it's not really that descriptive but yeah I've been wanting to post here and likely won't get anythiung new for another month or so.

Here I am with my Maltby autrographed stick (big deal I know)......

user posted image

DUDE!!! I didn't know you were Tomas Holmstrom!

Anyway, I don't really have any pics of myself on the net anywhere, but here's the only one I could find, from MySpace:

user posted image

It's not the best shot of me, because it's not that close up, I'm slightly intoxicated and smoking a cigar on my 22nd birthday, but it's the only pic I have for now.

Here I am with my Maltby autrographed stick (big deal I know)......

IPB Image

IPB Image

Kinda like looking in the mirror isnt it... :lol:

Here I am

IPB Image

Hmmm I dont think i'll be playing poker against you anytime soon ... ;)

IPB Image

Daniel Negrenu (not sure on spelling of last name) was sporting a Grand Rapids Griffins jersey on some tournament on FSN I think, or maybe it was the WSOP, not sure but he had one on...

Edited by dallas27