• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Didnt even see this thread....ohh well anyways heres some pics of me and the family...

Me and my Wife Renae

IMG_1936color.jpg

Me and My Son Camden

PicDump043-1.jpg

Camden Watching me work for the Griffins

PicDump039.jpg

A Future Red Wings Super FAN!

PicDump131.jpg

Theres my lil contribution...

cropped-1.jpg

C'est moi!

im surprised your photo hasnt made you a celebrity around here, or at least gotten a few bashful faced comments. that said, you are a good looking girl, and seem to know your stuff about hockey, there are few of your kind :alien:

Edited by j.hoop

im surprised your photo hasnt made you a celebrity around here, or at least gotten a few bashful faced comments. that said, you are a good looking girl, and seem to know your stuff about hockey, there are few of your kind :alien:

Awww, thank you. I really appreciate it. :)

And I'm totally cool with not being an LGW celebrity. :P

cropped-1.jpg

C'est moi!

What the hell!!!

By your name and hockey knowledge, I pictured a older woman. No offense of coarse.

Wings fan + attractive young lady = :wub: for me

Ohh esteef, take off the old fashoned visor you *****! :lol:

What the hell!!!

By your name and hockey knowledge, I pictured a older woman. No offense of coarse.

Wings fan + attractive young lady = :wub: for me

LOL!! I'm sorry to burst your preconceived notions of what I look like... but I am not, in fact, an older woman. :P I've just grown up in a very pro-hockey home. I even played roller hockey for 8 years. How insane is THAT?

But seriously - thanks for the compliment. :)

LOL!! I'm sorry to burst your preconceived notions of what I look like... but I am not, in fact, an older woman. :P I've just grown up in a very pro-hockey home. I even played roller hockey for 8 years. How insane is THAT?

But seriously - thanks for the compliment. :)

:lol:

You're going to get hit on for a long time around here after posting that picture.

Rightfully so if you ask me.

I think my face is going to turn eternally red.

Thank you. :)

True dedication!!

I will make sure by quoting your picture in every new page of this thread... you can thank me later. :ph34r:

Since I have failed miserably at being the devoted memeber I once was I figured I'd show a recent pic so you kids can know Im still alive. haha.

meandtheblackberry.jpg

BTW zf40, you're cute as a button. I don't know how that slipped past all the horny blokes here.

BTW zf40, you're cute as a button. I don't know how that slipped past all the horny blokes here.

Serially...I was just thinking that. Katie, you're adorable. I love the black nails.

hah i was thinking i got lucky haha jk. thank you

rabs youre adorable...the color is called lincoln park after dark by opi its this like super dark purple you should get it! haha