• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

I'm not really much of a gun nut, but I had the opportunity to play around with some when I was Up Norf a while ago and it was a good time.

Shortly thereafter I was set upon by a contingent of Viet Cong, and assumed my destiny as John Rambo as I went about my grim work:

59897_158044117540622_100000051053476_503942_1159526_n.jpg

LOL~

You're very scary, H0H. :scared:

I keep trying to post pictures but it tells me that the files are too big although they work on every other site and I'm pretty sure they aren't that big. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

There is a limit on the size of files you can upload as attachments. You can upload the pics to a free hosting site such as imageshack or photobucket and then link to it when you post. Should be no prob.

There is a limit on the size of files you can upload as attachments. You can upload the pics to a free hosting site such as imageshack or photobucket and then link to it when you post. Should be no prob.

Oh, true. I forgot about photobucket. Thank you. =) I will be posting pictures soon.

You're the one on the left, right? (I mean "correct?")

You're both cute and that's a lovely picture.

Just so there are no mistakes, "correct" I am the one on the Left....lol

and Thank You !

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

68866_453618224317_722684317_5194072_5262831_n.jpg

69023_453617664317_722684317_5194064_806786_n.jpg

These aren't pictures of me, obviously, but I did make it tonight! This is the first time I've tried to do anything besides carve in triangular eyes and a half-moon mouth with a couple of square teeth, so not bad for a first attempt (plus I was drunk). I'm a little mad that the holes between the spokes at the bottom are so much bigger than the ones at the top, but I had a hard time just drawing that part on there, so whaddya gonna do. The wing came out a lot better than I thought it would, though, so yay!