• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

4,734 posts in this topic

Nice photographs, Sandy. Aren't those new-fangled cameras amazing? So much better than the tintype. I'm typing this slowly so you can keep up. I'll type it again in case you forget what I wrote. One question: Was Lord Stanley as hot as they said he was, or did he not hang out with older people?

Ecccshhhuallly, things were really cool in my day. I mean with guys like Rembrandt (who was really good with close-ups) who needed cameras? And fine. Dandy. You typed slow and I'm really grateful but what the hell's my name? What am I doing here and who are you? Oh yeah. :lookaround:

Don't know about Lord Stanley, but da Vinci was actually kind of a swinger. But you had to be there to believe it.

I'm just giving you grief. Age is indeed a number and you and John look like you'd be a fun couple to hang out with at a game. Knowing you from the boards, I'd say you'd need a bodyguard rather than a caregiver!

You'd really like being with John. He is way cool. He's the stable one. As for me, I have a habit of shattering people's eardrums with my invectives and the blue air gets pretty thick. But honestly? I think we would have an absolutely fine time. LOVE your posts. Never miss 'em. You are one cool dudette. :thumbup:

Wedding photos coming soon. Hope all is well with everyone this offseason, I am possibly heading up to TC for tc for pb...r's? I don't know I tried to rhyme. Oh well, miss ya guys.

IMG_9517.jpg

We went to the Tigers game today, had a great time I really enjoyed the ceremony for Sparky Anderson and my kids loved running the bases after the game. This is my new favorite picture of the 3 of us.

miller76 and MabusIncarnate like this

Awwww. Cute! Cute! Cute!

(That's one "Cute!" for each of you.)

Glad you had fun.

nice pics guys :thumbup:

me and my brother down on the Pier yesterday :wub:

225778_10150186363278128_508083127_7016748_3250764_n.jpg

Fixed.

Seriously? WTF is your problem

I just looked back and noticed that other members thought that you two looked a like as well. Why are you mad at me for making the same observation? :S

Cute couple... no need to be rude, just because they look alike. Hope you had a great weekend, wingnut22. :)

IMG_9517.jpg

We went to the Tigers game today, had a great time I really enjoyed the ceremony for Sparky Anderson and my kids loved running the bases after the game. This is my new favorite picture of the 3 of us.

You all look adorable. How fun!! Glad the girls had a good time and made some memories. :thumbup:

wingnut22 and Rivalred like this

Wow, are you guys serious. I edited the post, and you guys commented; not THAT big of a difference.

Wow, are you guys serious. I edited the post, and you guys commented; not THAT big of a difference.

Yes it's a huge difference, it's all in the delivery. We just pointed out how similar they looked as in explaining ourselves. You edited the comment with no other comment, very late after the fact as well. That came off as rude - very rude.

It's kind of an accepted risk that one takes when one posts one's photo on the internet.

People will make rude comments, photoshop, or change things in an effort to be humourous. It's too bad that this includes photos posted amongst fellow fans.

Such things are best saved for friends in a less public setting or with their pre-approval. I'm assuming it was just an error in judgment,

It's kind of an accepted risk that one takes when one posts one's photo on the internet.

People will make rude comments, photoshop, or change things in an effort to be humourous. It's too bad that this includes photos posted amongst fellow fans.

Such things are best saved for friends in a less public setting or with their pre-approval. I'm assuming it was just an error in judgment,

Nope, it wasn't an error in judgment. I think it's you guys who are blowing it out of proportion.

haroldsnepsts likes this

Nope, it wasn't an error in judgment. I think it's you guys who are blowing it out of proportion.

Ok, then. I guess if you intended it, then there isn't a whole lot I can say on your behalf. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps it would be best to let this go.

wingnut22, WizardOfOz30 and edicius like this

Checkin' in. Enjoying one of my favorite things to do, drinking wine, while on vacation this past week. And in agreement with everybody else, no need to be rude about people if they look alike etc.

268969_2198792378413_1505374888_32329026_2005644_n.jpg

wingnut22 likes this

Oh my Edi! Since that picture is at a strange angle I'll reserve judgement about how I think it looks. I bet it's nice and cool with the heat though.

And Chairman, that hedgehog is adorable.

Edited by WizardOfOz30