• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

what exactly is tailgating?

Seriously?

It's going to the game a few hours in advance, grilling out, having some beers, and playing yard games (I.E. Bags, Washers, etc.) right by your parked car. Put simply, it's like having a little pre-party before you head to the bars.

Seriously?

It's going to the game a few hours in advance, grilling out, having some beers, and playing yard games (I.E. Bags, Washers, etc.) right by your parked car. Put simply, it's like having a little pre-party before you head to the bars.

lol sometimes mini-me's can be quite on the slow side... thanks for explaining it to him though...

No more stupid questions mini-me... geesh

Edited by OsGOD

Are you seriously looking for tickets? If you are, I know plenty of people with season tickets. I can always ask around if your interested.

You rule! Yes, I absolutely am. I want to get to at least one game this year and the prices on the usual websites (stubhub, ebay) are absurd. I don't mind paying above face, but I can't go $300 apiece for seats at the top of the stadium.

I'm not positive I could make the Packers/Lions game (haven't figured out the holiday plans yet) but I could do any of the other three home games.

Even if you could just find a single, I'd come up there on my own...I know at least one other person who wants to get up there though. Depending on people's schedules, I could probably use up to 4. But even 1-2 would be WONDERFUL.

Thanks so much! If it works out that I can get tickets and get to a game, I'll totally buy you a beer or three when I'm up there!

Edited by Packer487

I carved a pumpkin tonight. This is one side:

IPB Image

And this is the other:

IPB Image

My fiance carved a pretty sweet one of the Jager logo. I can't take a pic though cuz we left it at our friends' house. I may post it later. :)

Nice lookin' ladies puckhog. Me likes!

That guy in the middle picture looks familiar. I dont know if he's a bit Dan Cleary-ish or what...but hopefully it comes to me or its going to bug me!