• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

We got our engagement pics back this week. Here's a few of me and my handsome man. :) All courtesy of our amazing photographer Amy Carroll.

Sweet photos MSU, who says romance is dead? :P You two really look like you go together, some people say that but I think it's true with you guys. And congrats again on the engagement!

And now, just back from getting more ink...

The background of the Cup and the swooshes are new, I got the 19 a couple years ago and the Hockeytown logo back in '02 during the first round of the playoffs.

IPB Image

This is my younger nephew-the knock on wood next NHL fan in the family and now Edi's new bff because of all the Transformers. The pic is from last year when we went to the Saginaw Spirit hockey game.

IPB Image

Edited by terri27

those are awesome engagement pics. I love them

Sweet photos MSU, who says romance is dead? :P You two really look like you go together, some people say that but I think it's true with you guys. And congrats again on the engagement!

Thanks guys!!! Our photographer is awesome, we love her and I don't think they would have turned out so well without her. If anyone gets married in the Grand Rapids area I would highly recommend her! :)

This is my younger nephew-the knock on wood next NHL fan in the family and now Edi's new bff because of all the Transformers. The pic is from last year when we went to the Saginaw Spirit hockey game.

IPB Image

Hehe nice pic... i just have to say your spirit are going down on Wednesday!!!! even without Neuvirth anymore... The Whalers are a force to be reckoned with :D

j/king, i am actually pretty excited about seeing the Spirit down here.

I'll trade 'em to ya for 20/20 vision.

Speaking of 20/20 vision...I was visiting my bro in law who is an ophthamologist and I asked him about laser eye surgery. He's adamantly opposed to it. So don't get it done! He said when it goes well you still need to get enhancements done because all they really do is melt part of your cornea off. And when it doesn't go well it can be REALLY bad. Ok I know you didn't ask for my opinion but has that ever stopped me before?

Me, I think watching the Tigers game and obviously frustrated

IPB Image

This is a pic probably from a year and a half ago but I like it cuz my cuz is in it with me

IPB Image

Speaking of 20/20 vision...I was visiting my bro in law who is an ophthamologist and I asked him about laser eye surgery. He's adamantly opposed to it. So don't get it done! He said when it goes well you still need to get enhancements done because all they really do is melt part of your cornea off. And when it doesn't go well it can be REALLY bad. Ok I know you didn't ask for my opinion but has that ever stopped me before?

THat's the last thing I ever wanted to hear about lasik. Looks like I'll wait another 5 years for technology to advance....

And the guy with the Yzerman tattoo (sorry I forgot who, too lazy to page back) that's a hardcore fan right there. :thumbup: