• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

IPB Image

Me at the Detroit vs. Columbus game, which the Wings lost in the shootout. Girl is my woman.

EDIT: I think I was prettier in that picture. :D

I gots red hair now...GO WINGS :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Good choice- red hair for Red Wings.

Edited by Earthhuman

Hmmm.. I haven't posted in here in awhile!

These pics are from a few months ago, but it's my boyfriend, Chris, and I.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Awwwwwwwwwww :)

Those are adorable pics, Reem. You guys make a cute couple!

Last pic before my braces get put on tomorrow... :crazy:

IPB Image

And now I have the mouth full of metal. Yay.

IPB Image

You look like you are up to something in both pictures..haha. cute :)

And now I have the mouth full of metal. Yay.

IPB Image

Do they hurt? When I got braces I didn't eat anything that required chewing for a week, but the Wings were winning a Stanley Cup (June '97), so that eased the pain. :lol:

Hmmm.. I haven't posted in here in awhile!

These pics are from a few months ago, but it's my boyfriend, Chris, and I.

Is that the dude from the gym you posted about awhile back, or someone else? Never heard what happened with that!

Do they hurt? When I got braces I didn't eat anything that required chewing for a week, but the Wings were winning a Stanley Cup (June '97), so that eased the pain. :lol:

Yeah braces suck. I think I had mine for like 3+ years. Red and white from January through June, green and gold the rest of the time!

I wanted to kill myself every time they tightened those damn things.

Oh hell yeah i remember that pain... the tightening days, or the day after was the worst.

lmao tooo i forgot i had Red and white bands the entire time 3-4 years i think...

Edited by OsGOD

Oh, believe me, I'm sore as hell. I'd stick to soup and coffee if it wasn't for the fact that my wife is forcing me to eat solid food. :P And even then, any time I eat anything that entails actual chewing, I'm in a good amount of pain afterward. I'm hoping that the soreness will subside within a couple days.

Of course, then I go in for my first tightening in about a month and then it all starts over again... <_<

Oh, believe me, I'm sore as hell. I'd stick to soup and coffee if it wasn't for the fact that my wife is forcing me to eat solid food. :P And even then, any time I eat anything that entails actual chewing, I'm in a good amount of pain afterward. I'm hoping that the soreness will subside within a couple days.

Of course, then I go in for my first tightening in about a month and then it all starts over again... <_<

It was my experience that the tightenings were never as bad as when I first got them put on.

It was my experience that the tightenings were never as bad as when I first got them put on.

The tightenings weren't so bad, but the worst part is when you break a bracket and get a loose wire poking your cheek/gums. Have a bit of wax ready to sustain you until you can make it to the emergency appointment.

OMG braces! I had braces from 4th to 7th grade! That was a helllllll of a long time ago. To make me even sexier, I got glasses in 5th grade. I was hot s***.

and now you cut your hair.