• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

That beer looks very refreshing right about now.

lol its not beer. its Malubu, sprite and OJ. we like beer and all, but that sounded more fun. last time i had beer was a fruli. and that was great.

Gotta ask....is that a Jamie Pushor jersey, or were you the person I saw at the Joe last year with the only Uwe Krupp jersey in existence?

My actual guess is Mark Howe. But I'm curious!

I think it's Jamie Rivers.

The one and only Jamie Rivers.... hell yeahs! I have his blues jersey as well :D

It never goes out of style as its my last name!

Never would own a Pusher, Howe or Krupp jersey ever..... out of my 60+ those names would never grace my back ;)

Edited by OsGOD

It's Jamie Rivers ^

The one and only Jamie Rivers.... hell yeahs! I have his blues jersey as well :D

Never would own a Pusher, Howe or Krupp jersey ever..... out of my 60+ those names would never grace my back ;)

WOOO, I win! :w00t2:

Haha, that makes a lot more sense. I was gonna ask.......

You should totally take a picture of yourself wearing it and send it to the "Bad Jersey Blog" That site is great! :D

BTW, now I gotta compare. I think my jersey count is at 36, but there's quite a few I'm looking to add. I'll start a thread up, I"d love to see your list.

Haha, that makes a lot more sense. I was gonna ask.......

You should totally take a picture of yourself wearing it and send it to the "Bad Jersey Blog" That site is great! :D

BTW, now I gotta compare. I think my jersey count is at 36, but there's quite a few I'm looking to add. I'll start a thread up, I"d love to see your list.

Ugh that is going to take a bit :) let me see what i can find out.

Here are some pictures from my trip to Japan over Thanksgiving. My friend just sent them to me...a little late but better than never.

img1190tb3.jpg

img1197lz5.jpg

img1187wi5.jpg

Those deer were unbelievable. That was in Nara where deer are considered sacred animals. Vendors sold these rice crackers for 100 yen and if you had them in your hand the deer would bow to you. After eating the cracker they would bow again and move on to the next person. True Japanese deer.

:)

DSC01666.jpg

this is me in my last picture wearing my Yankees hat . sadly i have now lost it ..... the second one i've lost in under a month. :(

i'm thinking someone who doesn't like the Yankees keeps stealing my hats and throwing them into the fire ..... I know who's been wanting to do this , they told me .... hmm..... just gotta catch them. ;)

i'm thinking someone who doesn't like the Yankees keeps stealing my hats and throwing them into the fire ..... I know who's been wanting to do this , they told me .... hmm..... just gotta catch them. ;)

it was me! :ph34r: