No registered users viewing this page.

Rivalred

Group Events

Rate this topic

So we have as regulars:

1. Vladdy16

2. Timothy1997

3. Rivalred

I know there are members on here from Metro Detroit.... I wish the California members lived here in Michigan because they actually get together and celebrate their love the the Red Wings.

Actually (and keep this a secret), the games are just a bonus here - we really all grt together just to worship at the alter of the RGDT!!!

So we have as regulars:

1. Vladdy16

2. Timothy1997

3. Rivalred

I know there are members on here from Metro Detroit.... I wish the California members lived here in Michigan because they actually get together and celebrate their love the the Red Wings.

Actually (and keep this a secret), the games are just a bonus here - we really all grt together just to worship at the alter of the RGDT!!!

Don't You KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

date is set: check

champps is the place: mostly check

watching closely: check

Champps Troy is a great place to go.

For future events, Champps West Bloomfield/Farmington Hills isn't a great idea for a larger group. It's much smaller than the Troy restaurant. I went there for dinner - the food was great!

One nice thing I noticed. On Red Wings game nights, Champps always has $2 Molson Canadian. Nice. I'm planning on having a couple on April 2!

Sounds like a good time ! If Dallas is going to go, I might even make the trip from Grand Rapids so he can meet the large 43 year old man he called "Hick Boy " in the political threads. A round on me for all LGW ers. laugh.gif

Any "feeling out" yet, RivalRed?

I called and made a reservation for Champps in Troy, there will be a 18% gratuity added to the bill. Reservation is for the main floor next the to Plasma TV next to the restrooms, not the patio, but it can be changed. Time for the reservation is 2:15, so that should give us plenty of time to hold onto it and so forth.

I personally never have been to Champps, if you can give me a little more insight and if you want things changed, please do tell!

I called and made a reservation for Champps in Troy, there will be a 18% gratuity added to the bill. Reservation is for the main floor next the to Plasma TV next to the restrooms, not the patio, but it can be changed. Time for the reservation is 2:15, so that should give us plenty of time to hold onto it and so forth.

I personally never have been to Champps, if you can give me a little more insight and if you want things changed, please do tell!

we should probably create a new topic post in the water cooler section with the date, time and map to get there. Also, this will be a good way of seeing who is going to be there.

Close to the TV, the bar AND the restrooms? What more could you ask for? And since my gratuities start at 20%, I have no problem with 18. cool.gif

Everyone should be forewarned that they will probably not do separate checks so either have cash or expect to put a pretty hefty tab on your credit card!

Hey - I just checked the game schedule Matt posted on the front page of LGW. It says the game on April 2 is at 2:00pm. Is that correct? If so, we need to meet earlier!

I'd be one to vote for *not* posting all of this in the water cooler, BTW. We don't want an extra 10 or 20 people showing up when we already have a reservation for a set number. Plus, this is precisely what this forum is for - group events. No need to muck up the site with the same info in multiple places.

Let's keep the info in here, and use PMs to confirm.

Edited by Muse

i agree Muse. I just checked the red wings site and they show the game as a 3:30pm game. In fact, everywhere i have checked, it shows a game time of 3:30pm.

What time is our reservations?? Also does someone have a camera to take pictures of this event. Might be cool to post the pictures on here. Just an idea.

Feel free to contact me on here or on yahoo mess.

I'm sure the NHL is wrong on the game time. The Godfaddah could never make a mistake.

I'm still in. Muse, Mr. Muse still up for it? I think we have:

Rivalred

Muse

Mr. Muse

SWF

Timothy

HockeyMatters

Me

for sure. Any others definately in???

I might make it...I'm not sure yet though. My daughter has been staying with my sister in Traverse City since my stay in the hospital at the end of last year. I'm picking her up this weekend and she is going to stay for a week (no school for them), I'm just not sure if I'm taking her back up or if my Dad is going to do it...if he takes her back up for me then I can probably make it, if not then I definately won't be able to...

I might make it...I'm not sure yet though.  My daughter has been staying with my sister in Traverse City since my stay in the hospital at the end of last year.  I'm picking her up this weekend and she is going to stay for a week (no school for them), I'm just not sure if I'm taking her back up or if my Dad is going to do it...if he takes her back up for me then I can probably make it, if not then I definately won't be able to...

Ooh!!! I want Vladinator to come to the party!!!

Please, father of Vladinator, grant us our wish!

Edited by Muse