• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Detroit # 1 Fan

Craziest Deadline Scenarios/Deals

Rate this topic

After a 4 month holiday in the Swiss Alps, Kolanos comes back on board straight into the line up and steers the Wings to first spot in the West. Proving all along that he is indeed a 1st round pick by scoring 10+10 in the process.

The Wings send Jason Williams to Pittsburgh for a role of tape that Crosby touched.

Then the guys pass the role of tape around the room sniffing trying to catch some greatness.

Ok, ok, seriously now ... hmmm, Forsberg to Nashville. Oh, wait ... :crazy:

Ok, ok, seriously now ... hmmm, Forsberg to Nashville. Oh, wait ... :crazy:

That wins the Sickest Feeling In Marcus' Gut Award.

*barf*

Honestly- I said the f-word pretty loud in a crowded room at school when I read that. Argggghhh. That was the LAST team we needed to see him join.

Then again... remember how much fun it was to hate the Aves? We can hate the Preds like that even more with Forsberg on the team!

And to think- back in September I was starting to like Nashville. :o

Lapse of judgment!

That wins the Sickest Feeling In Marcus' Gut Award.

*barf*

Honestly- I said the f-word pretty loud in a crowded room at school when I read that. Argggghhh. That was the LAST team we needed to see him join.

Then again... remember how much fun it was to hate the Aves? We can hate the Preds like that even more with Forsberg on the team!

And to think- back in September I was starting to like Nashville. :o

Lapse of judgment!

Yeah, no doubt it would be great to have a new rivalry worth while, but in truth i coudn't ever see wars between us and nashville. i dont really want to turn this into a "we need more grit" thread, but i just can't imagine us vs. the preds like the avs of the 90's.

I pretty much did the same thing, I sat down for a drink w/ the sum friends after class today and looked at the TV and saw Forsbery in front of the Pred logo and just said, "Sheeeitt"

I love our team, but we something in there for sure.