• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hockeyfanatic

Holmstrom re-signed for 3 years, $6M (est.)

Rate this topic

AWESOME. All these people bitching about Holland not doing s*** and here he was locking up one of the most important guys on our team to a three year contract.

Ill be interested to see what Homer got. With the abuse he takes and the numbers hes put up lately, he could command a nice little chunk of change. Undoubtedly he got a raise - he deserves it - but I bet he took under what he could get on the market.

:clap:

So much for going back to Sweden.

Any guesses on how much $ per season it'll be?

Hell likely end up with 2 25 goal seasons in a row. Considering how valuable he is on the PP, his character itself, and the abuse he takes game in and game out, he probably couldve commanded 2.5M on the open market.

Thats cool, Homer is a keeper. As long as i dont see the names Schneider, Lang, or Maltby and the word extension in the same sentence....then we'll have a problem!

ugh - I hope its not outrageous. I can see it being a pretty big contract since Homer's been doing so well lately...

Homer signed well before he couldve hit free agency, hes never given the Wings any contract trouble, and apparently they got the deal done pretty quickly. Undoubtedly, it was a price both parties thought was fair.

Homer signed well before he couldve hit free agency, hes never given the Wings any contract trouble, and apparently they got the deal done pretty quickly. Undoubtedly, it was a price both parties thought was fair.

I didnt know they were even in contract talks , so it must've been decided pretty darn fast

Guest Crymson

:clap:

So much for going back to Sweden.

Any guesses on how much $ per season it'll be?

1 word--- BOOOOOOOYAH!

I love Homer! No better man in front of the net exists, and he's the perfect guy to chase pucks into the corner with Dats and Zetts. They're the three brothers! On top of it, there are few who identify more with the organization that does Homer. Hard working with a great attitude and lots of skill!

Thanks, Kenny and Homer! :thumbup: