• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
chelios4eva

Why do Blues fans hate the Redwings so much?

Rate this topic

I think if you go over there with the right mindset it's fine. But people need to know what to expect.

Don't even bother, it's not worth it. Just let things play out on the ice.

you're right.....I just have a hard time letting things go. I just wanted them to justify ANY of the countless idiotic things they were saying about the wings AND about us....

Edited by shanahanman

Wings fans seem to forget that the history of the NHL didn't start in 1996. Look at the overall records since the Blues came into the league. :lol:

...And how many Stanley Cups have the Blues won in that time period? Oh right, none.

i'm in the middle of a huge argument with them right now. i can't stand these guys. They are the biggest group of butt-hurt losers I have ever seen

Meh, all you have to do is post the link to Yzemans goal. They might say "oh, who cares" but deep down inside they died a little so HA :sly:

Meh, all you have to do is post the link to Yzemans goal. They might say "oh, who cares" but deep down inside they died a little so HA :sly:

of yea, one of the admin's argument on why he hates the wings so much is because that 2OT game was a game that the blues "rightfully won"..... :rolleyes:

Guest Don Corleone

Since St Louis came into the league...ok...

Detroit: :champs: :champs: :champs:

St. Louis: :unsure:

Way to dodge that one. I said overall record, Skeeziks. :rolleyes:

Who wouldn't have died a little?

Why don't you guys ever mention your beloved Yzerman purpose;ly sticking his arse into Pronger's knee? Oh yeah, that doesn't fit your agenda.

OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I was under the impression that Stanley Cups were what mattered in the NHL. Well s***, you got me there....sheesh, to think I was disappointed we lost early in the playoffs again last year, we had the best record!

Yeah, Yzerman protected himself from a possible career ending hit and the bastard who went to hit him ended up being injured. Poor Chris....he was so victimized there.

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings

Why don't you guys ever mention your beloved Yzerman purpose;ly sticking his arse into Pronger's knee? Oh yeah, that doesn't fit your agenda.

Pronger blantently went after him, and ran into the boards because Yzerman ducked. So what should have Yzerman done? Stayed in the same spot so Pronger hurts him just because Pronger lined him up? Please, get real.

Yzerman was protecting himself by ducking out of the way. There is no way in hell you wouldn't do the same thing.

Who wouldn't have died a little?

Pronger wanted to be traded from Anaheim to the Kings because the shopping sales weren`t that great, it took his agent 4 hours to explain to him that both teams were in California. He cried. jk :P

You Blues fans should blame your s***ty team for losing so much, not the team that uses them as a punching bag to train for the play-offs.

Are you ****ing kidding me? They make a point of Pronger going after Yzerman, knowing he had a bad knee in the third Hockeytown Championship video, and they showed a replay of it. Pronger was CLEARLY trying to further Yzerman's knee injury. Yzerman ducked to avoid his hit, and Pronger got his own knee injury. I don't ever like to see players get injured, but Proger deserved a bummed knee. Karma at it's finest.

Ha ha! I forgot all about that one thanks for bringing it up :clap:

P.S. As for having an all around better head to head record in the regular season, congrads. We here in Detroit now all about how important regular season success is, last years President's Trophy parade was incredible! :rolleyes:

Edited by Vincanni

OH Man, THANKS FOR REMINDING ME OF THAT ONE!!! I was having a crappy day at work and just thinking of that piece of dog feces Pronger trying to take out an already-injured Yzerman and getting his ACL snapped gives me a warm, happy feeling inside. HAHAHAHHAHAH! Pronger got hurt!!!!!! HAHAHHHAHA.

No, really, thanks. I needed that laugh. :D

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Dude, are you on ******* crack??? Or have you just NEVER seen the clip from that night. f***in Pronger raced over trying to LEVEL Yzerman. All Stevie did was position hiself not to get wasted by Pronger. Instead, ***** ass ***** Pronger charged over and f***ed up his knee. Its called good hockey karma. But for real, dude you obviously know dick about hockey or about watching replays. Oh and by the way, the Red Wings have the highest winning percentage(BY FAR) since the 89-90 season to this current season chump. You losers have never, and will never have Lord Stanley. Losers. :lol::lol:

OH Man, THANKS FOR REMINDING ME OF THAT ONE!!! I was having a crappy day at work and just thinking of that piece of dog feces Pronger trying to take out an already-injured Yzerman and getting his ACL snapped gives me a warm, happy feeling inside. HAHAHAHHAHAH! Pronger got hurt!!!!!! HAHAHHHAHA.

No, really, thanks. I needed that laugh. :D

Right on bro.

Edited by GodofHockeyStevieY19

Why are you guys going and trolling their forums? You're really not good at proving your 'point'. Let it go, stop bringing up cups, stop harrassing them/getting harrassed. :thumbdown:

Guest Tunbo Batman

hey, im a little late for this. this discussion has degenerated more than it should have. cant you people moderate yourselves a little? Jesus.

and when I'm talking with "braindead Habs drones", thats exactly what i mean : disillusioned people who keep ragging on and on and on about how great their team was 25 years ago. Hasbs fans are passionate and opinionated about HABS hockey. ask one of them to talk to you about any other team, any other player, and they go :unsure: . They are the ultimate homers (next to Toronto).

and yes, the Blues will become good again sooner than we think, and thats a GOOD thing, but the great advantage of rooting for Detroit is that we are safe from meltdowns like the one they had in the cap era. DET might not be THE absolute best every year, but they stay in the top 5 and thats quite enough.

All they do is post illogical and unelaborated thoughts about how the Wings are "raging homos" and because they have wheels for logos. Nothing has reasoning, nothing is explained, and I now officially hate Blues fans. Maybe if they had logical reasoning for their explanations it would be better, but s***, come up with better reasonings than that.

Oh and every fan is a "bandwagon" fan. I can assure every fan here is a real fan, hell I'm a born Red Wing fan.

I declare war with these bastards.

Wow. I can't even read that load of crap.

All of the Red Wings are raging homos? HAHAHAHAHA! I've never heard anything so stupid in my life! This is the best they can do?

And now they like to point out the 1-0 and 2-1 fluke losses! CPrice is hilarious over there! For an admin, he doesn't got two s***s for a brain! OH YEAH SUCK IT DETROIT LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one2

Yeah, Yzerman protected himself from a possible career ending hit and the bastard who went to hit him ended up being injured. Poor Chris....he was so victimized there.

Yeah, God forbid anyone attempt to check Yzerman without it being an attempt to end his career. :rolleyes:

This is great! I was really missing the Blues rivalry the last few years, since they've been so awful. Glad to see it's coming back fast. I hate the Blues, and I'm stoked that I'll have reason to hate them again soon.

of yea, one of the admin's argument on why he hates the wings so much is because that 2OT game was a game that the blues "rightfully won"..... :rolleyes:

You misquoted me.

I said "should have won".

OT...Corson...open net...hit the post.

Hence...."should have won".

Call that whatever you like, but I call it having the series on his stick and not scoring a goal he should have scored.

Guest MrSandMan
Why do Blues fans hate the Redwings so much?

Because we're better than them, always have been better than them, and always will be better than them. It's that simple really.