• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/6 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

I know, I know...I just wanted to make sure the message didn't get screwed up, that's all. I knew moocat meant well...he should have just showed a bad goal on Brodeur, that's all. :lol:

Off for the evening, braving the cold, until next game!

you're saying Brodeur has ever let in a bad goal? Don't try and tell him that! :lol:

Ugh, kind of nervous for this one. Lets say Wings 4 (Ellis, Hussey, Langfeld, Booter)--ok I lie, way too much sarcasm. I'll go on a bigger limb and say Wings win 4 (Lang, Pavs, Flip, and Lids) 3 (some dudes) in SO (shock :crazy: ).

Ok, I was little off on the scorers...but i did pretty well in the predicting department. If only I could guess that well on exams.

Yeah and they could've easily been tied in points too.

Enough already.

You are just one Debbie Downer, aren't you?

I'd hate to see how you reacted when the Wings won the Cup with *insert goalie* in net in '98, or I'd hate to see how you react if/when they win it again.

Don't get too excited yet, folks. The Wings were skating Darryl Bootland in this game. I'm pretty sure they couldn't afford to do that, because I kept hearing that the Wings can't afford to dress a guy who isn't a great skater or scorer or doesn't make a pretty "first pass." So, I'm not sure the Wings actually won this game. Let's wait and make sure. Since Bootland was on the ice, and no team can afford to skate a player like him, the Wings probably actually lost this game, and there's some kind of mistake with the score. Just sayin'. :)

Good win in a shootout by two M*A*S*H* teams. It's nice to see a shootout win, or any OT win, for a change. Both teams played really hard and yet there was a lot of sloppiness on both sides. One point down with a game in hand, the Wings are hanging tough. How about Nashville's road trip? 8 out of a possible 10 points? And with injuries, no less. Impressive.

The goalie controversy gets way out of hand here, but there's also no doubt in my mind that the Detroit announcers, especially Mickey Redmond, show a lot of bias for Osgood and against Hasek. Judging by them, Osgood has never seen nor had a chance at a goal he's allowed this season, while Hasek would like to have all of them back. Silly.

CLEAR *zap* :P

*jerks into an upright position*

Whoa, I had a strange dream where the Wings won in OT/SO.

WHAT? IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!1!!ONE!!

Seriously, though, I'm glad we got the extra point. WIshed we were tied, but there's nothing we can do about it now. Just move on.

If I could, I would have bought a nice cold one for Ozzie for keeping us in it in OT/SO.

Thanks Ozzie.

Night all and stay safe!

ill find you no matter how fast you run

Seriously though, why would there be a "Let's Go Predators" chant in JLA. The only other team chant I've ever heard in JLA is "Go Leafs Go"...there were at most 50 Nashville fans there, and I doubt they were all sitting together to make the chant audible. I'm disagreeing with you, as I also heard and it was Lets Go Red Wings. At any rate, most chants sound the same and I'm done arguing about this.

Alright, I'm tired and my ice cream buzz is wearing off.....Whap (head hits keyboard) rshfks;dhgiaurhgalrshnvlfkghoqthrihajkdflaieughfgn. :P

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!

That game was actually in Detroit, but I'd like to meet him and the guy who makes the funny face after Brown scores in Game 2 against Washington. Also the fat guy with the mop hair that bobs his head when he claps...

dang, thought it was in dallas. i live off those 3 movies. ever notice how awesome the music is?

The goalie controversy gets way out of hand here, but there's also no doubt in my mind that the Detroit announcers, especially Mickey Redmond, show a lot of bias for Osgood and against Hasek. Judging by them, Osgood has never seen nor had a chance at a goal he's allowed this season, while Hasek would like to have all of them back. Silly.

You're right about the bias against Hasek, thanks for saying it for me. My other favorite Mickey-ism is "Hasek had no idea where the puck was..." as if Dom had never played goal before that game. Of course, he knew where it was. :rolleyes:

Not taking anything away from Ozzie tonight. He got the job done!

Edited by puckloo39