• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/6 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Must of been a good game considering the GDT is 48 pages!!! Son of a B I hate work, overrated if you ask me.Im calling in sick next time we play the Preds :sly:

he's not having a good year. there were a few games in a row a couple of weeks ago where he looked like his old self, but for the most part this year he hasn't been much more than a shadow.

Yeah...but he looked worse tonight than he has most of the year.

Ugh, kind of nervous for this one. Lets say Wings 4 (Ellis, Hussey, Langfeld, Booter)--ok I lie, way too much sarcasm. I'll go on a bigger limb and say Wings win 4 (Lang, Pavs, Flip, and Lids) 3 (some dudes) in SO (shock :crazy: ).

Can i borrow your crystal ball?I need to pick some stock :P Seriously, you got it right in almost every detail!

Maltby was brutal. I thought he turned back the clock against the Avs Sunday...he was almost the Maltby of old. Tonight he was just old, and that's been the case all season unfortunately. Guys like Maltby need their speed to be effective players. When it starts to go, you get what we've seen of Malts this season.

Ozzie did great, and redeemed himself for that trickler by shining in the OT and shootout... that's the way to do it, Oz!!

Yes he did, in that third goal i was like how did that get in than they showed the replay how it like got stuck on his shoulder and like fell down and i was like nooooooooooooooo, wut a *** goal, but OZZIE did so well in the shootout. LOVED IT

Malts this season.

Which is why I have been pushing the 'Maltby in the press box' lineups.

Unfortunately, Babcock doesn't call me to ask my opinion. Which is probably good, because he would totally hear it about putting Hoodlum and Flapjack on the top two lines full time.

Just got back from the game 10 minutes ago and all I gotta say is: OZZIE!! OZZIE!! OZZIE!!

By far the BEST game I've ever gone too. It was so freaking INTENSE and exciting!! I know we are still one point behind but the win was HUGE!! The last 5 minutes of the third, along with OT scared me soo bad. I could NOT contain myself. My heart was racing, palms sweating, and I kept screaming out GO WINGS!! GO OZZIE!! hahaha it was crazzzzy! The JLA was very packed tonight and loud as hell. It was a freaking blast! The best part of course was in the shootout where before they'd shoot on Ozzie we all got up and chanted his name! BTW, I started the chants! Oh yeaaaah. :) And for Oz to come up big and make those two huge saves was freaking FANTASTIC! Can't ask for anything more. Atta boy Ozzie!!!!!!! :D

Btw, I'll say again..that Kyle Calder is the man. I freaking LOVE him. He's so amazing out there. I commend Holland big time for getting him. The guy is tough as hell. He may not fight, but he's gritty, and will throw his body around if need be. I absolutely love that he never gives up on a play, that he's dominant around the boards, and really strong on the puck. Kyle Calder 4 Lyfe. Ahahaha

Also, Congrats to Schneids on his 200th! And awesome goal by Franzen!

GO WINGS!!

Wow...Malts did NOT look good tonight.

he's not having a good year. there were a few games in a row a couple of weeks ago where he looked like his old self, but for the most part this year he hasn't been much more than a shadow.

I wonder if having Bertuzzi in the lineup will effect Maltby's game at all. I bet he'll be more willing to mix it up.

Ozzie was clutch.

& that glove save in the shootout. WHEW.

I loved the chant. :)

Someone needs to keep Paul Kariya away from us.

I haven't seen his numbers but I'm sure he's had more points against us than any other opponent he's faced.

& scratch me up as a Calder supporter. That guy does not stop. Re-sign him, Kenny!

Edited by discohadestwo

YEAH OZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIE !

Sounds absolutely cool, HC !

You'll be smiling in your sleep for the rest of this week...

:)

EDIT: sleeping=sleep

Edited by interminded

YEAH OZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIE !

Sounds absolutely cool, HC !

You'll be smiling in your sleeping for the rest of this week...

:)

you know it!

I swear when Ozzie made that final save for the win EVERYONE in the arena went completely nuts as if it were the playoffs. greatest feeling in the world!!

glad you had an awesome time, im extremely jealous hahaha

haha thanks!

Just got back from the game 10 minutes ago and all I gotta say is: OZZIE!! OZZIE!! OZZIE!!

By far the BEST game I've ever gone too. It was so freaking INTENSE and exciting!! I know we are still one point behind but the win was HUGE!! The last 5 minutes of the third, along with OT scared me soo bad. I could NOT contain myself. My heart was racing, palms sweating, and I kept screaming out GO WINGS!! GO OZZIE!! hahaha it was crazzzzy! The JLA was very packed tonight and loud as hell. It was a freaking blast! The best part of course was in the shootout where before they'd shoot on Ozzie we all got up and chanted his name! BTW, I started the chants! Oh yeaaaah. :) And for Oz to come up big and make those two huge saves was freaking FANTASTIC! Can't ask for anything more. Atta boy Ozzie!!!!!!! :D

Btw, I'll say again..that Kyle Calder is the man. I freaking LOVE him. He's so amazing out there. I commend Holland big time for getting him. The guy is tough as hell. He may not fight, but he's gritty, and will throw his body around if need be. I absolutely love that he never gives up on a play, that he's dominant around the boards, and really strong on the puck. Kyle Calder 4 Lyfe. Ahahaha

Also, Congrats to Schneids on his 200th! And awesome goal by Franzen!

GO WINGS!!

Everytime anything awesome happened I was like LUCKY REEM!!! I'm so glad you got to see Ozzie workin' it. What a great game.

And Marcus told me early today that he wasn't scared of the game and we would win. It's all you Marcus.

Wow...long GDT. I was attending guests so I couldn't post. But that first goal by Dats was stellar. He's doing just fine without his boys. That being said, I can't waaaaaaaaait for Z and the rest to come back. Get well soon? F*ck that...get well NOW.

Everytime anything awesome happened I was like LUCKY REEM!!! I'm so glad you got to see Ozzie workin' it. What a great game.

And Marcus told me early today that he wasn't scared of the game and we would win. It's all you Marcus.

Wow...long GDT. I was attending guests so I couldn't post. But that first goal by Dats was stellar. He's doing just fine without his boys. That being said, I can't waaaaaaaaait for Z and the rest to come back. Get well soon? F*ck that...get well NOW.

It was freaking AMAZING! I sure as hell am lucky! I got surprised with tickets at the last minute. It was soo freaking AWSEOME. haha

BTW, I forgot to mention to everyone..did you guys noticed the Wings OUT HIT the Preds 29-19!!! And Rex got check of the game!! hehehe

Cosign.

Calder is fricken awesome. I've seen enough of him that I'd already be trying to work out a new deal to keep him here. He's a perfect fit on this team. He works his ass off, goes hard to the net....he didn't score tonight but the kid had about 5 great chances.

With my old favorites (Stevie, Shanny) out the door, Flip and Calder are quickly becoming my new favorites.

You all know I'm not a Holland fan, but I wish I had more hands so I could give the Calder trade :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hopefully the Bertuzzi trade works out just as well.

Great win tonight for the boys. This next week is going to be fun.

One comment: If we see them in the playoffs, we really need to get physical with Kariya. It was like he gained the blueline and everyone just backed off of him. He's going to kill you that way. Get in his face, knock him down and he won't be remotely effective. My suggestion was to punch him in the face....but that's more because I can't stand him.

-Tim