• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/6 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

this is the second time in a week that I have to work on the Nashville night! AGH! it absolutely pisses me off! Well, I think Dats and Flip are going to find some chemistry and account for all the wings goals in a 3-1 victory.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT THEM WITHT HE AHL :clap:

I'm glad you found the GDT. Didn't I tell you Aflac was the grand master??? And I hope you're right! I hope we beat them with our AHL team!

Prediction: Ozzie single-handedly (or single-glovedly) keeps us in the game. Lang wakes up half way through the game and realizes he's a hockey player and gets a hat trick. Wings win in regulation.

Goin to the game should be a good one. Too bad a couple of our key guys are still out of the line up.

Lets bring a strong game boys!

Where you guys seated? It should be a good game for sure though!

Also, your sig is great. Especially pairing the "Grit" with a big friendly-lookin' Bert there. Mighty scary. ;)

This is going to be one exciting game!!

Booter will get into two fights. One for sticking up for one of the Wings, and another just for the hell of it! hahaha

Wings win it 3-2 in a very close, tight game.

GO OZZIE!!!!!!!!!! BE A BRICK WALL TONIGHT AND SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS!

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!

I'm glad you found the GDT. Didn't I tell you Aflac was the grand master??? And I hope you're right! I hope we beat them with our AHL team!

Prediction: Ozzie single-handedly (or single-glovedly) keeps us in the game. Lang wakes up half way through the game and realizes he's a hockey player and gets a hat trick. Wings win in regulation.

It's funny watching new members get into the scene. You almost wanna take 'em under your wing ^_-

Welcome aboard Viperar! And by the way... HR.. if Lang does indeed do that, I will so drag you to the 3/14 game for spectacular good luck. With a prediction like that there'd have to be a seat on your name. ...buuuuuut luckily this is Lang though, so I won't have to follow through! :P

thanks for the warm welcome, just glad to be among the greatest fans in the world...only wish i could attend red wings games more often, in the past couple years ive only been to two, it hurts :unsure:

Ugh, kind of nervous for this one. Lets say Wings 4 (Ellis, Hussey, Langfeld, Booter)--ok I lie, way too much sarcasm. I'll go on a bigger limb and say Wings win 4 (Lang, Pavs, Flip, and Lids) 3 (some dudes) in SO (shock :crazy: ).

hahaha i was actually just looking at the standings and the blues are at the 10 spot now??!?! i completely missed this, and theyre tied with edmonton?! wow....gj blues, no more us being called bottom feeders hahaha

It's funny watching new members get into the scene. You almost wanna take 'em under your wing ^_-

Welcome aboard Viperar! And by the way... HR.. if Lang does indeed do that, I will so drag you to the 3/14 game for spectacular good luck. With a prediction like that there'd have to be a seat on your name. ...buuuuuut luckily this is Lang though, so I won't have to follow through! :P

:yowza: GO LANGER GOOOOO!!! YOU'RE NOT LAZY AND YOU DO NOT SUCK!!! :clap:

There is absolutely no way that Bootland is on the first line.... Terrible idea.

LINES SHOULD BE:

FILPPULA - DATSYUK - CALDER

HUDLER - LANG - FRANZEN

MALTBY - DRAPER - BOOTLAND

ELLIS - HUSSEY - LANGFELD

NOW THAT IS MORE LIKE IT. BOOTLAND ON THE FIRST LINE IS A HUGE NO NO.

I believe the Wings will surprise us and pull out a win!!!

3-2

Datsyuk, Calder (2)

Dumont, Legwand

There is absolutely no way that Bootland is on the first line.... Terrible idea.

LINES SHOULD BE:

FILPPULA - DATSYUK - CALDER

HUDLER - LANG - FRANZEN

MALTBY - DRAPER - BOOTLAND

ELLIS - HUSSEY - LANGFELD

NOW THAT IS MORE LIKE IT. BOOTLAND ON THE FIRST LINE IS A HUGE NO NO.

I don't know what the hell I was thinking there :P