• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/6 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

If that. Hopefully. the Wings take the game way out of Trashville's reach (like 6-0) and he gets to play against the punks they will throw out to try to hurt our key guys and run our goalie (eh, Fartnell and Fruitoo, duh).

Oh by the way, if our goalie does get run tonight, I will swear vengeance against the Pred that does it. If you can't win the division fairly, you should lose with grace and dignity. Not that it matters anyway, they'll be in Seattle in 3 years.

Both teams are wounded pretty badly right now, us more so counting Bertuzzi, and Zetterberg being out is a bigger hit to us than any 2 current roster player's for Nashville. but more importantly I feel Nasheville's a little better on us depth wise and will take it too us despite home ice advantage. So I'm gonna have to say we lose this one sadly, likely something of a 4-3 or 4-2 loss. We'll fall behind early and come up short in the third.

P.S. Booter loses in a fight with Tootoo.

I have this weird feeling that I might be going to the game tonight!!

My Dad has been acting suspicious since he got home and he keeps saying "Oh big time game tonight huh? against thosePreds" and well I know when my Dad says something like that and smirks that something is up!!

If I'm not in the GDT that means I'm at the JLA..because for some reason he won't met know till like the last minute..haha

I'll probably freak out though because it's a huge game and Ozzie is playing!! I never get to see him play!

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

I have this weird feeling that I might be going to the game tonight!!

My Dad has been acting suspicious since he got home and he keeps saying "Oh big time tonight huh? Against the Preds" and well I know when my Dad says something like that and smirks that something is up!!

If I'm not in the GDT that means I'm at the JLA..because for some reason he won't met know till like the last minute..haha

I'll probably freak out though because it's a huge game and Ozzie is playing!! I never get to see him play!

Well I will keep my fingers crossed that you get to go HC! :thumbup:

I'm hoping for a very chippy agressive game from all the Griffin boys! I'll have to make sure i'm here in the forum tto though, apparently I missed some historic Ozzie bashing on Sunday! :crazy:

I'm expecting big things from Booter tonight. Let's hope he's less of a punching bag than Norton is. I need something else to enjoy watching while the pucks fly past Osgood. If you're ever going to stand on your head again Ozzie, now is the time. Go Griffi.... I mean Wings!

Hmm...a Nirvana fan? ...or just coincidence?

Not a coincidence.

Unfourtantly I will be busy tonight, so I can't watch the game. Just when I might see a fight too!

I really doubt Bootland will put a good showing, but I still have hope for the guy. If he does good, and maybe wins a couple fights, he could bump Langfeld down the roster. Langfeld doesn't have to clear waivers either, making it all the more reason.

IM GOING TO THE GAME TONIGHT!!!!!

OMG I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED! FINALLY GET TO SEE OZ PLAY AND AGAINST THE PREDS! This is going to be AMAZING!

GO WINGS!!!!

That's frikkin' awesome Reem!!! Just because you're there Ozzie is gonna have a fantastic game. You might be just the thing to put us over the top. Cheer extra hard.

IM GOING TO THE GAME TONIGHT!!!!!

OMG I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED! FINALLY GET TO SEE OZ PLAY AND AGAINST THE PREDS! This is going to be AMAZING!

GO WINGS!!!!

So, So Lucky!!! Have a great time and take lots of pictures.. especially of Oz!!! :P

Getting closer and closer to game time... Even here in my Nashville office, the tension is building. I can't wait to see this game!

You guys playing office hockey? :)

I've never been to a wings game :(

I've tried to get tickets, but could never land a decent pair

pshhh the only time i can see the wings is if they come play philly/caps/panthers....we all know how that works out :thumbdown:

Here's hoping the Wings play a full 60 minutes tonight and Ozzy pitches a shutout, so all I'll have to hear about him in this thread is how he didn't have to work hard to get it. :D

C'mon Harold, you know better than to post the forbidden word!

Here's hoping Ozzie makes 30 saves and doesn't let a single one by him! Crow would become extinct in a matter of hours! :P

Guest Tunbo Batman

i cant imagine the wings winning tonight but hey.

i hope vokoun posts a SHUTOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D