• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Crymson

NHL.com on Hudler: Coming Out Party for Hudler

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

"If Hudler was two inches taller and 10 pounds heavier, he would have been in the Top 10 of the 2002 draft, instead of slipping to 58."

So agreed. This boy's got talent.

"If Hudler was two inches taller and 10 pounds heavier, he would have been in the Top 10 of the 2002 draft, instead of slipping to 58."

No kidding. :thumbup: He could be scary good if he just keeps working hard. His instincts and hands are first class.

Guest Crymson

The same went for Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Thank goodness for late blooming.

we should be called the detroit red wings (late-bloomers) or somehting liek that for fun.. ya i knwo it was stuipid after i wrote it.. but hudler looks good with lang and calder. i was a fan boy of shipping huds out but glad he wasnt. hope they keep this line going till it goes bone dry in the scoring dept. now with injuries healing should be fun to see who makes the playoff roster and what lines will look like with all these call ups and fill ins playing so great!!!

"Hockey is not about size," Hudler said. "If you play smart, if you play with good players, you can play in any league."

:clap: Absolutely agree with that.

Atta boy Huds!! I've been a fan of his for three years now and it's GREAT to finally see him get his chance and be the amazing player that he is.

I have to admit I thought people were talking out of there asses on Hudler, but man he has a quick shot, and if that was first glimpses of him with minutes, some teams are really in for a suprise during the playoffs, BYE SAMMY

.. per the title and my being twelve years old still:

HAHAHAHAHA!

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::lol: I wonder if he wears Guess shirts.

Anyway, it's all about late bloomers. Maybe that's why I love the Red Wings so much. I'm a late bloomer myself. Heck, I'm still making up for the headgear years.

I will be so mad if Babcock benches Hudler come playoff time. We need a skilled scorer like this in the lineup, especially if Zetterberg isn't back (being that if worse comes to worse).

For the good of the team, bench Samulesson and play Hudler. We already Draper, Maltby, Cleary and Franzen to be the teams defensive forwards. We need Hudler more than Samulesson.

I will be so mad if Babcock benches Hudler come playoff time. We need a skilled scorer like this in the lineup, especially if Zetterberg isn't back (being that if worse comes to worse).

For the good of the team, bench Samulesson and play Hudler. We already Draper, Maltby, Cleary and Franzen to be the teams defensive forwards. We need Hudler more than Samulesson.

I agree. We're good with defensive forwards. We need offensive forwards. Come on Rex!

:rolleyes::lol: I wonder if he wears Guess shirts.

Anyway, it's all about late bloomers. Maybe that's why I love the Red Wings so much. I'm a late bloomer myself. Heck, I'm still making up for the headgear years.

I wonder if he, y'know, wants a fat lip! :sly:

It's crazy to think of how late in the draft some of these guys go and the research the organization's done on them... the numbers speak for themselves. Someone like Dats at 178th, Zetterberg goes at 210th, all passed that much over.

And here we are to handle Dats wanting to push $7mill =p and Z being a franchise player now. It's incredible, ain't it?